Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dangerous Jim

Michael Jackson

THE legend. THE voice. THE dancer. THE best-selling album of all time.

THE KING

Michael+Jackson+MJ.jpg

I know we got some fans of Michael in here, and I am as big a fan as it can get. There's not really any place to discuss him around the forum, so maybe we could do so here :)

I realise there are no new releases or videos to see from Michael, but his career and discography is so huge I'm sure there will be lots to discuss. I will always reply to anything posted in here so feel free to say whatever!

Favorite Album - Dangerous

Favorite Song - MAYBE Will You Be There. That or The Way You Make Me Feel.

baby1

oprah1 Love them.

Favourite album is Bad cry1

I haven't listened to any full albums of his. I need to download his discography, but he has too many fucking songs. fall1

Same here. fall1

I have like 4 or 5 MJ songs in my library. +laughcry+

shock1 That's crazy to me cry1

You two need to get some MJ on your iTunes :tehe:

I've got his discography so if you want anything just ask :) I'd start with Bad

I love You Are Not Alone. :)

Love that song oprah1

shock1 That's crazy to me cry1

You two need to get some MJ on your iTunes :tehe:

I've got his discography so if you want anything just ask :) I'd start with Bad

If you want to, could you compile a singles discography for me? Just the singles. +tehe3+ If you don't have time then it's okay.

Love all his songs but They Dont Really Care About Us and In The Closet are my favs i guess:)

Two of my favourites +tehe3+

If you want to, could you compile a singles discography for me? Just the singles. +tehe3+ If you don't have time then it's okay.

Of course I will :)

yasss oprah1 I feel like Dangerous get's pushed under in compared to Bad and esp. Thriller when it's just as good as either. Plus, the New Jack Swing sound +legend+

Fav song atm: Stranger In Moscow oprah1

omg Jimmy I can't believe we didn't have a Mike fan corner already +deadbanana+

Chantoya cry1 Stranger In Moscow

I know! I suddenly thought... hang on, do we have a Michael corner? :tehe:

+legend+ anyone who hates and denies his talent is a flop

I know oprah1 I was stalking some people's Last.fm's and there isn't a trace of him in loads of people's :(

Have you guys ever seen this? I saw it like, five years ago I guess and had to save it. A lucky thing, since the site that held it has been defunct for some time. It's from a memoir written by a record executive I guess, and it's purported to be the original cover for Bad, and a testament to what the record executive called Jackson's "hardon for Prince"

168czz5.jpg

baby1

I actually like this idea for a cover, tbh. xtina1

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.