Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dangerous Jim

Michael Jackson

Michael defienitly would have wanted her to wait until she's more mature and is 100% sure this is what she wants to do. It's hard enough dealing with the fame of being Michael's daughter, being a celebrity of her own success would only add dramatically. If her fame accelerates there's no turning back.

Hey there eveyone. Love love love me some MJ!!!! He and Janet have been my favs sinse I was a kid. My Mom bought me Thriller on LP the day it was released. We were both so excited we threw it on the record player and danced around the living room listening to it. My Mom was so cool about that kind of stuff... Miss her so much. Thanks Mom!

I have a MJ compilation I made spanning his entire career 71 tracks fi anyone is interested.

Hey there eveyone. Love love love me some MJ!!!! He and Janet have been my favs sinse I was a kid. My Mom bought me Thriller on LP the day it was released. We were both so excited we threw it on the record player and danced around the living room listening to it. My Mom was so cool about that kind of stuff... Miss her so much. Thanks Mom!

I have a MJ compilation I made spanning his entire career 71 tracks fi anyone is interested.

Oh yeah? :tehe: What did you put on it? Just his solo work or things with the Jackson 5/Jacksons as well? +tehe3+

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.