Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

davidlikestacos

Britney's not realy dancing in TTWE Video? =(

I really feel like because of us fans wanting her to stay she is doing just that to please us. It's becoming more and more clear she just isn't into doing this anymore and it's time to let her go and move on and be happy. Instead of keeping her in the industry because she doesn't want to be.. :( I will always love her and Im going to support her still but i honestly think she needs to let go as do we when her contract is up this year...

I can't speak for Britney, but I think she's made it clear without actually saying it that she wants to just be herself and live her life and raise her boys. She doesn't have it in her anymore. Does she still enjoy music and dancing? Yes probably, especially dancing, but not enough to give her career what it needs. She's just getting by and that is all.

I like her but there's no reason to have a stand in just to do the simple moves in a video. She doesn't mind people writing songs for her, producing for her, and dancing for her, so she will probably still manage to put records out as long as people are willing to do that for her, but it's not going to be the same from now unless her heart is in it again. It is what it is.

So there's proof a stand in was used for 2 seconds of the video... Maybe them two seconds were needed after Britney left the set so they had to use a double to record it and use in the video? It's 2 damn seconds, it's not like she never danced at all!

So there's proof a stand in was used for 2 seconds of the video... Maybe them two seconds were needed after Britney left the set so they had to use a double to record it and use in the video? It's 2 damn seconds, it's not like she never danced at all!

Exactly. People can be bitchy

I really feel like because of us fans wanting her to stay she is doing just that to please us. It's becoming more and more clear she just isn't into doing this anymore and it's time to let her go and move on and be happy. Instead of keeping her in the industry because she doesn't want to be.. :( I will always love her and Im going to support her still but i honestly think she needs to let go as do we when her contract is up this year...

I completely agree. I don't think it's fair of the fans to be demanding that she keeps doing this when this whole entire era has made it blatantly obvious that she simply does not want this life anymore. And there's nothing wrong with that. I think she's falling into a deep state of depression by keeping this lifestyle up. She needs to call it quits, and fans need to let her, cause I honestly think she is deeply unhappy with the famous life of a singer at this point in her life.

There are and have been body doubles in many Britney videos. There were 3 in Womanizer I was told (and not just her in different outfits... +laughcry+). In this situation, the body double was used for the back bend but it could've also just been a little scene they wanted to add in that they couldn't shoot with Britney. If you watched the MTV doc, you'll know that this was a really tight shoot. Time is major money with Britney. While they're shooting scenes with her, they could be shooting another scene with a body double for a quick dance cameo.

It's really not that uncommon. I'd be disappointed if it was used to cover up her dancing for the whole video or something, but this was literally not even 2 seconds. Not even noticeable except to the people running this shit through Photoshop frame by frame.

Really no need to get worked up over this. lmfao this isn't news when it comes to Britney videos. Shit, it's not like they had the body double actually bust out any moves or anything.

LITERALLY 2 or 3 seconds IS not Britney....the scene where she arches her back down you can tell from that cheap wig lol...but i think it's a VERY stupid move by Ray kay the director i mean if she CAN'T do it which i doubt she can't then why not edit another shot of her singing or doing something else??? did he run out of shots?? the rest of the dancing is all britney though...and it's neat.

This. They can replace that 2/3 seconds scene with another scene. I still love the video. +love+

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.