GLOSS

Let's talk about how Miley just SCALPED

All this drama was obviously staged tho and that's what makes it even more disgusting. And I'm not talking about Miley but everyone involved, mainly Nicki and Taylor. I mean...really you bitches?

You are using an alleged feud about racism, which in fact is a serious discussion (if you actually mean it) and use it to promote your upcoming performance? How fucking vile and disgusting and HOW FUCKING FAKE.

Then you go on and call someone a bitch LIVE ON TV (which seemed very staged as well) just to be the #1 topic the next day. I'm sorry, but I have lost every respect for Nicki and Taylor never had my respect.

I'm surprised she found a way to get more disgusting after the Bangerz era tbh. rip2vomit1

This vegan nudist speaks more truth on feminism topics than the pop faves who scream #feminism every other tweet. Where's the disgusting KqL6dIV.gif

All this drama was obviously staged tho and that's what makes it even more disgusting. And I'm not talking about Miley but everyone involved, mainly Nicki and Taylor. I mean...really you bitches?

You are using an alleged feud about racism, which in fact is a serious discussion (if you actually mean it) and use it to promote your upcoming performance? How fucking vile and disgusting and HOW FUCKING FAKE.

Then you go on and call someone a bitch LIVE ON TV (which seemed very staged as well) just to be the #1 topic the next day. I'm sorry, but I have lost every respect for Nicki and Taylor never had my respect.

Wait but not you coming through and spilling all of this tea1

Let's talk about how she was on mute when she got called out for the punk bitch that she really is http://youtu.be/i3I-fz06R4Q

The post in the original was the response. I would've been fine with this if she had not been an attention seek and came for Taylor instead of using the feud to try to undo the flop that is TNISY. But to come for Miley out of nowhere? I gotta switch sides for a minute aura1

The post in the original was the response. I would've been fine with this if she had not been an attention seek and came for Taylor instead of using the feud to try to undo the flop that is TNISY. But to come for Miley out of nowhere? I gotta switch sides for a minute aura1

it wasn't out of no where Miley did an interview and answered questions that regarded Nicki. Those are the consequences you get when you speak on shit that does not concern you or speak on someone. I'm not saying she had no right to speak on Nicki because she can say whatever she wants but she should've expected this. You can't talk about someone and expect them to pretend like everything is okay when you see them. I actually would've supported Miley is she told Nicki that yeah bitch I said it! Instead of copping plead and saying the media tried to stir shit.

Did anyone really expect Nicki, of all people, NOT to clap back at Miley? She drags no1curr 's on her social media on a frequent basis and fave'd tweets calling Taylor a "shady cunt". This isn't new. Miley went into explicit detail on a hot subject of debate with an opinon that Nicki didn't take kindly to. I don't condone calling anyone slurrs, but did Miley, or you for that matter, really not expect Nicki to get her licks in?

Now we're dragging Taylor because she performed with and publically buried her hatchet with Nicki?

If Nicki and Taylor are digusting and vile, Miley is equally as so for her role in this leading up to the VMA's. But continue to cherry pick your villains, i guess   anna1

it wasn't out of no where Miley did an interview and answered questions that regarded Nicki. Those are the consequences you get when you speak on shit that does not concern you or speak on someone. I'm not saying she had no right to speak on Nicki because she can say whatever she wants but she should've expected this. You can't talk about someone and expect them to pretend like everything is okay when you see them. I actually would've supported Miley is she told Nicki that yeah bitch I said it! Instead of copping plead and saying the media tried to stir shit.

She answered an interview question. It wasn't even that bad. Plus if this really isn't set up, when you're hosting a show, and someone calls you a bitch on live television in front of almost 10 million, are you going to get in a bitch fight or avoid all attacks and move on? Yeah she had it coming but not like this. If I really wanated to watch to girls call each other bitches on live TV, id watch jersey shore not MTV VMAs...

Your life is staged, what you posted is staged.

Not everything is staged 

She answered an interview question. It wasn't even that bad. Plus if this really isn't set up, when you're hosting a show, and someone calls you a bitch on live television in front of almost 10 million, are you going to get in a bitch fight or avoid all attacks and move on? Yeah she had it coming but not like this. If I really wanated to watch to girls call each other bitches on live TV, id watch jersey shore not MTV VMAs...

it doesn't matter if you're asked a question you are still speaking on someone else. If you aren't prepared for the consequences don't open your mouth. Miley didn't say anything because she was obviously afraid they showed her reaction. Miley makes literally every award show about her and the fact that people are defending her when she spoke on s situation that did not concern her and tried to purposely reignite a feud between two women is absurd to me. You can try to color it anyway you want but Miley deserved to be called out and trying to pin it on the media when she gave them full detailed responses and feeding them drama makes no sense. She's been a star for years she knows how this goes . I don't feel sorry for her and the fact that she's an attention seeker doesn't make it any better for ha either.

Did anyone really expect Nicki, of all people, NOT to clap back at Miley? She drags no1curr 's on her social media on a frequent basis and fave'd tweets calling Taylor a "shady cunt". This isn't new. Miley went into explicit detail on a hot subject of debate with an opinon that Nicki didn't take kindly to. I don't condone calling anyone slurrs, but did Miley, or you for that matter, really not expect Nicki to get her licks in?

Now we're dragging Taylor because she performed with and publically buried her hatchet with Nicki?

If Nicki and Taylor are digusting and vile, Miley is equally as so for her role in this leading up to the VMA's. But continue to cherry pick your villains, i guess   anna1

spill that mothafucking tea

/// end thread clap2
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.