Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

HazelEyes

Kelly Clarkson

She're releasing PIECE BY PIECE REMIXED this Friday

Here's the tracklist:

1. Piece By Piece (Idol Version)
2. Heartbeat Song (Lenno Remix)
3. Invincible (Vicetone Remix)
4. Someone (Frank Pole Remix)
5. Take You High (Rytmeklubben by Henrik The Artist & Torjus)
6. Let Your Tears Fall (Cutmore Remix)
7. Dance With Me (Young Bombs Remix)
8. Nostalgic (Mighty Mike & Teesa aka Kolaj Remix)
9. Second Wind (Cheat Codes Remix)
10. Tightrope (Tour Version)

kelly-clarkson-piece-by-piece-remixed-41

2 hours ago, MrKnowItAll92 said:

Here's the tracklist:

oprah10

7 hours ago, Lachlan said:

For the record, it's All I Ever Wanted > My December > Breakaway > Thankful > Stronger > Piece By Piece. rav2

What is this trash taste of yours? 

8 hours ago, Lachlan said:

For the record, it's All I Ever Wanted > My December > Breakaway > Thankful > Stronger > Piece By Piece. rav2

for the record, no rav1 

Stronger > AIEW > PBP > Breakaway >>>> trash and trash#2

kinda realised breakaway slayed only because it had amazing singles and it being the first kelly album i had, and not cause it was an amazing album tbh rav2 

2 hours ago, Max said:

What is this trash taste of yours? 

Well Stronger and PBP for the most part are pretty generic despite having good lyrics. The production on PBP is especially cheap.

9 hours ago, MrKnowItAll92 said:

Here's the tracklist:

yas2

On 1.03.2016 at 11:28 AM, Lachlan said:

My December is definitely better than AIEW but otherwise, this is pretty objective, don't let fomos tell you otherwise jj2

I've been in a Kelly mood as of lately, what are y'all's fave songs?

Just now, Vilppu said:

My December is definitely better than AIEW but otherwise, this is pretty objective, don't let fomos tell you otherwise jj2

I've been in a Kelly mood as of lately, what are y'all's fave songs?

I like AIEW more because I have a lot of nostalgic memories surrounding the album, but I can see why you'd say MD is better. And yes don't let these children trash Thankful when PBP exists.

Just now, Lachlan said:

I like AIEW more because I have a lot of nostalgic memories surrounding the album.

Yeah, this I understand.

And Thankful has some really nice songs, like Miss Independent or Anytime, while PBP is... interesting for me in the way I'm amused how she made an album where literally every song is filler.

Just now, Vilppu said:

Yeah, this I understand.

And Thankful has some really nice songs, like Miss Independent or Anytime, while PBP is... interesting for me in the way I'm amused how she made an album where literally every song is filler.

My main problem with PBP is just how cheap the production sounds throughout the majority of it and the clutter of cliches that fill up the lyrics. A lot of the songs would sound way better as pure ballads as made clear by the idol version of the title track.

Just now, Lachlan said:

My main problem with PBP is just how cheap the production sounds throughout the majority of it and the clutter of cliches that fill up the lyrics. A lot of the songs would sound way better as pure ballads as made clear by the idol version of the title track.

All of these + it's annoying for me how bland it is most of the time. When I listen to it, the songs just go by and don't leave any kind of lasting impression. And when Kelly does something more experimental/interesting, like the breakdown in Take You High, it sounds rather forced and misplaced.

I think I'd definitely like Invincible and Someone more if they relied more on Kelly's vocals and live instruments instead of production. Run Run Run is just all around tragic though, Tokio Hotel's version is better.

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

All of these + it's annoying for me how bland it is most of the time. When I listen to it, the songs just go by and don't leave any kind of lasting impression. And when Kelly does something more experimental/interesting, like the breakdown in Take You High, it sounds rather forced and misplaced.

I think I'd definitely like Invincible and Someone more if they relied more on Kelly's vocals and live instruments instead of production. Run Run Run is just all around tragic though, Tokio Hotel's version is better.

Take You High is definitely a highlight (jj2). 

Did you all see that they've re-issued the deluxe version of PBP on iTunes today.

They have added the PBP (Idol Version) into the bonus tracks, making it 17 tracks - and at a special price of $9.99 - at least here in Canada. 

Buy the reissue and get Idol Version for free! alex1

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.