Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

HazelEyes

Kelly Clarkson

and lbr, when does she ever give a fuck about any era?

Idk, it never seemed so... "forced" to me. I have a feeling that this album is just happening for her to get out of the contract or something. I hate that.

Idk, it never seemed so... "forced" to me. I have a feeling that this album is just happening for her to get out of the contract or something. I hate that.

I really don't think so. She has no reason to hate the label. Clive left before Stronger. She always has been lazy, but having a child now will just make it more noticeable. 

She has lots of promo scheduled for next week and some for April. 

Yesterday I discovered the album My December and listened to it first time, and I haven't got a clue how on earth I could have missed it, when after all I thought I had already bought all the albums long ago.. During my first listen it became my favorite thing of the moment already, and it still puzzles me.

Heartbeat song is not like Kelly really. That lame little tune, I swear I've heard it a million times before, that melody of the chorus has somehow been around for 50 years I'd say, it's not even a new tune, and sounds plain ass boring. To me that music is the weakest thing by far I've ever heard by her - because it's the first time I hear something from Kelly which isn't damn fantastic and simply amazing. That puzzles me, too, for now.

Yesterday I discovered the album My December and listened to it first time, and I haven't got a clue how on earth I could have missed it, when after all I thought I had already bought all the albums long ago.. During my first listen it became my favorite thing of the moment already, and it still puzzles me.

Heartbeat song is not like Kelly really. That lame little tune, I swear I've heard it a million times before, that melody of the chorus has somehow been around for 50 years I'd say, it's not even a new tune, and sounds plain ass boring. To me that music is the weakest thing by far I've ever heard by her - because it's the first time I hear something from Kelly which isn't damn fantastic and simply amazing. That puzzles me, too, for now.

My December is so amazing! cry1

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.