Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

HazelEyes

Kelly Clarkson

Guest M!X

This song just HIT ME SO HARD.

it's perfect, I can literally feel everything she's singing about ny12, it also reminds me of one person ny12

This Kelly >>>>>>>>>>>>

This song just HIT ME SO HARD.

it's perfect, I can literally feel everything she's singing about ny12, it also reminds me of one person ny12

This Kelly >>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe is SUCH an incredible song. I adore it ny12

Maybe is SUCH an incredible song. I adore it ny12

.ny12 .ny12 .ny12

Someday

When we're at the same place

When we're on the same road

When it's OK to hold my hand

Without feeling lost

Without all the excuses

When it's just because you love me, you let me, you need me

Then maybe, maybe

All you have to do is hold me - when this line comes, I just...ny12

and but what I know is I wasn't meant to walk this world without you line too...ny12

Guest runaway.
I don't katy4

You Can't Win would have been a better choice rachel4

Oh, really?

Personally, I like both songs but definately prefer "Dark Side". I could see it reaching top 5. I hope it does. After that I hope "You Can't Win" will be a single as well.

Oh, really?

Personally, I like both songs but definately prefer "Dark Side". I could see it reaching top 5. I hope it does. After that I hope "You Can't Win" will be a single as well.

yeah my 5 fav songs on Stronger are YCW, Don't Be A Girl About It, The Sun Will Rise, Einstein and Breaking Your Own Heart oprah2

Guest runaway.
yeah my 5 fav songs on Stronger are YCW, Don't Be A Girl About It, The Sun Will Rise, Einstein and Breaking Your Own Heart oprah2

Quite different from mine. +tehe3+

Mr. Know It All, Dark Side, Honestly, Let Me Down, Don't You Wanna Stay cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Quite different from mine. +tehe3+

Mr. Know It All, Dark Side, Honestly, Let Me Down, Don't You Wanna Stay cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

I guess I just like the sassy stuff (YCW, Einstein, Don't Be a Girl) and the ballads (Breakin and Sun Will Rise) oprah1

Guest runaway.
I guess I just like the sassy stuff (YCW, Einstein, Don't Be a Girl) and the ballads (Breakin and Sun Will Rise) oprah1

Seems like, yes. +tehe3+

I totally love Kelly's country influenced songs. cry1

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.