Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

HazelEyes

Kelly Clarkson

Guest runaway.
The Country recording of MKIA is epic cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Yes, totally! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

I might even like it better than the album version. I'm not completely sure, though.

Guest runaway.
I listen quite rarely to it as I don't own the album (I only own her All I Ever Wanted album, which I love, and my sis owns Breakaway, which is also good). xtina7

Oh, okay. ny12 Actually you should check it out someday. It is really nice. ny12

Oh, okay. ny12 Actually you should check it out someday. It is really nice. ny12

I overplay Stronger so badly um2

I have all 5 of her albums (Itunes spree brit19) - but I can never be bothered listening to Thankful or My December - but I love Never Again and Beautiful Disaster oprah2

Guest runaway.
I overplay Stronger so badly um2

I have all 5 of her albums (Itunes spree brit19) - but I can never be bothered listening to Thankful or My December - but I love Never Again and Beautiful Disaster oprah2

I don't listen to "Thankful" at all, tbh. Only "Miss Independent".

I really love and enjoy "My December", though. Also it's played regularly. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

I don't listen to "Thankful" at all, tbh. Only "Miss Independent".

I really love and enjoy "My December", though. Also it's played regularly. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

I just noticed I do many Itunes Sprees - like just now with the Xtina albums

I remember doing it for P!nk also

but the Kelly ones I think were at separate times, I think my friend brought up AIEW, then I bought Breakaway, then she took up Stronger, and then I bought Thankful and MD and don't listen to them fall4

Guest runaway.
I just noticed I do many Itunes Sprees - like just now with the Xtina albums

I remember doing it for P!nk also

but the Kelly ones I think were at separate times, I think my friend brought up AIEW, then I bought Breakaway, then she took up Stronger, and then I bought Thankful and MD and don't listen to them fall4

I really love that you support the artists you like. antm1

Guest runaway.

Joelle Moses performing Stronger WDKY on The Voice UK

I'm not a big fan of her voice and I don't think the dress is great for her... fall4

Overall it was okay, though.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.