Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

HazelEyes

Kelly Clarkson

Nah I wasn't a fan of MD. ny1

Sober tho lj1

Really not? shock1 What about Be Still, Hole, Judas, Maybe, Irvine - ALL OF THEM cry1

What's your fave then? Breakaway?

Idk if It'll come out in 2014 tho, I really hope it does. cry1

She is aiming for the end of this year, but since we haven't gotten any news about it I can basically tell you it won't come out until next year. Given Kelly's record, it will come out in the summer of next year with a single in January or February. Better than not having it until 2016 though. My body is ready though  imready1

She is aiming for the end of this year, but since we haven't gotten any news about it I can basically tell you it won't come out until next year. Given Kelly's record, it will come out in the summer of next year with a single in January or February. Better than not having it until 2016 though. My body is ready though  imready1

There's still hope, she might even release 2 singles before the album hopefully cry1

Or she'll at-least promote the Christmas album, I guess it's still a win/win situation. antm1

I was just thinking about Wrapped in Red yesterday... I really hope she does some promo again. It's so flawless and deserves all the treatment it can get. <3

Can y'all remember how messy the stronger era was for leaks dead2

Thank-god this next era hasn't had those problems so far. (touch wood).  ny12

Lord yes! Some of the demos for the songs on stronger had leaked years in advance fall1 

Still kinda awesome that she was one of the first to have a leak get radio spins tho, remember when everyone thought Legend Me Down was going to be the single? 

New songs on Kelly's ASCAP :)

Even Though You're Gone ( Kelly Clarkson / Jason Halbert )
Some Love ( Jason Halbert / Cory Churko / Hillary Lindsey / Shane Stevens )
Heartbeat Song ( Kelly Clarkson / Mae Audra / Kara DioGuardi / Jason Evigan )
It Doesn't Really Matter Anymore ( Kelly Clarkson / Stuart Crichton / Tommy James )
Keep Your Eyes On Mine ( Kelly Clarkson / Eubanks / Jason Halbert )

It Doesn't Really Matter Anymore ( Kelly Clarkson / Stuart Crichton / Tommy James )

What's that stand for fall1

Lord yes! Some of the demos for the songs on stronger had leaked years in advance fall1

Still kinda awesome that she was one of the first to have a leak get radio spins tho, remember when everyone thought Legend Me Down was going to be the single? 

Slay cry0

I was listening to the album with the commentary for each track last night cry0 

What's that stand for fall1

American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers

A membership association of more than 500,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers of every kind of music. Through agreements with affiliated international societies, we also represent hundreds of thousands of music creators worldwide. We are the only US performing rights organization created and controlled by composers, songwriters and music publishers, with a Board of Directors elected by and from our membership.

If this isn't about River I don't want it!!! cry1

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.