Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

HazelEyes

Kelly Clarkson

A performance please cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

She's performing on Jay Leno in a week and then Ellen and then I Heart Radio. She already performed for some German radio station on Saturday though. :P

So what do you think this'll debut at? I hope Top 20 and then has some longevity and peaks in a month or two as airplay picks up. And then drop the second single (hopefully What Doesn't Kill You) around the album's release.

A top 20 debut and it's doing fantastic on the radio. This bodes well for the era oprah1

It will drop big next week but then it'll jump to the top 10 I think after the live performances and the release of the music video. Kelly is here to stay oprah1

Kelly Upcoming Performances

October:

23rd - X Factor, UK

25th - The Today Show

26th - The View

27th - The Today Show (?)

27th - VH1 unplugged show, NY (TAPING) (will air on VH1 Nov. 18 at 11 p.m., and will launch on VH1.com the day before, Nov. 17, at 7 p.m.)

28th - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

31st - O Music Awards

November:

1st - X Factor, Germany

3rd - private showcase, Stuttgart (Germany)

5th - Energy Music Tour 2011, Nuremberg (Germany)

20th - American Music Awards 2011

December:

2nd - 101.9 WTMX’s Miracle on State Street concert

4th - 101.3 KDWB’s Jingle Ball, Minneapolis

9th - Z100’s Jingle Ball 2011, NY

So I just bought Stronger (deluxe) and it is such a good album. So far, my favourite top 3 of the year.

Why did RCA pull its earlier release and delay it until now? Does anyone know? There are so many hits on this, they could have started months ago...

So I just bought Stronger (deluxe) and it is such a good album. So far, my favourite top 3 of the year.

Why did RCA pull its earlier release and delay it until now? Does anyone know? There are so many hits on this, they could have started months ago...

Britney Spears and Lady Gaga

RCA didn't hold off on the album. The original dates given were by Kelly and she admits that she really had no idea when it was going to come out. The first time they actually gave her a date was for October. It is a perfect Fall album and is killing :) They need to hurry up and release What Doesn't Kill You because I need a video for that!

More Dates!

Looks like some of the tour dates are leaking!

November:

19th - Hopefield Animal Sanctuary Fundraiser

20th - American Music Awards 2011

December:

1st - 96,5 All-Star Christmas (Wallingford, CT)

2nd - 101.9 WTMX’s Miracle on State Street concert (Chicago, IL)

4th - 101.3 KDWB’s Jingle Ball (Minneapolis, MN)

7th - Q102 Jingle Ball 2011 (Philly, PA)

8th - Kiss108 Jingle Ball (Lowell, MA)

9th - Z100’s Jingle Ball 2011 (NY)

10th - Y100 Jingle Jam 2011 (Sunrise, Fl)

19th - VH1 Divas Celebrates Soul (NY)

January:

15th - Atlantic City, NJ

23rd - Manchester, NH

April

10th - San Diego, CA

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.