Ryan

More forgotten hits: Xtina or JLo?

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

The correct answer is Britney. All her hits from 2000-2003 are long forgotten, while her hits from 2008-2011 are already more forgotten than “Back to Basics” hits which came out in 2006/2007. nat2  

Literally can you get Britney off your mind for 5 seconds to not post about her in every thread not about her? ny4 

I came in here to say J.Lo's songs are more forgotten and of course I come across this moron bringing up Britney in Xtina vs J.Lo. mad5 

Get a life you pathetic gremlin. mad5 

J.Who's career had more longevity, but Xtuna's 1 or 2 hits have more longevity. Lot's of Jhoe's discography sounds dated and her album cuts are all filler, the bitch doesn't even sing half of her somewhat remembered songs. 

Xtuna would win simply on the basis that she actually put in the effort to record her own vocals. 

5 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

J.Who's career had more longevity, but Xtuna's 1 or 2 hits have more longevity. Lot's of Jhoe's discography sounds dated and her album cuts are all filler, the bitch doesn't even sing half of her somewhat remembered songs. 

Xtuna would win simply on the basis that she actually put in the effort to record her own vocals. 

Interesting that “j.lo had more longevity” yet both “Liberation” and “Lotus” outsold J.los last 2 albums. Nice try. nat2 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Interesting that “j.lo had more longevity” yet both “Liberation” and “Lotus” outsold J.los last 2 albums. Nice try. nat2 

I was more talking in the charts. Jno has easily had more remembered hits where she's the lead performer this decade than Xtuna.

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I was more talking in the charts. Jno has easily had more remembered hits where she's the lead performer this decade than Xtuna.

J.lo only literally had 1 hit this decade. Nothing else.

Just now, Agugaga said:

J.lo only literally had 1 hit this decade. Nothing else.

In the US Jhoe as the lead performer had On The Floor, Dance Again & Booty for top #20s. X Just had Payola Something.

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

In the US Jhoe as the lead performer had On The Floor, Dance Again & Booty for top #20s. X Just had Payola Something.

Say something literally started from the ground up you idiot. It only became a radio hit after it hit #1 on iTunes due to audience demand. So that was NOT payola.

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Say something literally started from the ground up you idiot. It only became a radio hit after it hit #1 on iTunes due to audience demand. So that was NOT payola.

Yes because two irrelevants just blow like that. wat2

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

The only hits by JLo I remember are Let's Get Loud and On The Floor.

mad8

Excuse me? If You Had My Love, Waiting for Tonight, Jenny from the Block. moo12 

That said, XTina has the more forgotten ones. They were less timeless and more cheesy than JLo's. The only ones that kind of stood the test of time are Genie in a Bottle and the ones from Stripped although Can't Hold Us Down and The Voice Within are most definitely forgotten. Back to Basics is also kinda forgotten. jj1 

Who's J.lo anyway? moo4

Was she the one "singing" jj2 with Ashanti's help? Or was she the one who took Mimi's samples? 

Xtina might not be commercially viable at this point but she had big hits in the late 90's and early two thousands and is known for her vocal abilities and ballads that inspire people. 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Excuse me? If You Had My Love, Waiting for Tonight, Jenny from the Block. moo12 

That said, XTina has the more forgotten ones. They were less timeless and more cheesy than JLo's. The only ones that kind of stood the test of time are Genie in a Bottle and the ones from Stripped although Can't Hold Us Down and The Voice Within are most definitely forgotten. Back to Basics is also kinda forgotten. jj1 

Ain't No Other Man & Candyman were fucking bawps, but yeah , GP doesn't curr. 

Just now, BlancMac said:

Who's J.lo anyway? moo4

Was she the one "singing" jj2 with Ashanti's help? Or was she the one who took Mimi's samples? 

Xtina might not be commercially viable at this point but she had big hits in the late 90's and early two thousands and is known for her vocal abilities and ballads that inspire people. 

rih4rih5

1 minute ago, BlancMac said:

I wonder how many of her songs used her voice instead of Ashanti's? xtina2 

I still gag at her trying to sing If You Had My Love live. Thank gawd after that first attempt she went with lip syncing the whole song instead.

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I still gag at her trying to sing If You Had My Love live. Thank gawd after that first attempt she went with lip syncing the whole song instead.

I gag at her trying to sing anything. vomit1 I'd rather listen to Shakira because at the very least, Shak's got a good, bearable voice. 

1 minute ago, BlancMac said:

I gag at her trying to sing anything. vomit1 I'd rather listen to Shakira because at the very least, Shak's got a good, bearable voice. 

Even with blatant pitch correction she was off-key. Just nasty. gaga5 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The correct answer is Britney. All her hits from 2000-2003 are long forgotten, while her hits from 2008-2011 are already more forgotten than “Back to Basics” hits which came out in 2006/2007.   

Candyman, Beautiful, Lady Marmalade, Hurt, Keeps Getting Better, Genie In The Bottle are somewhat recognisable whereas JLo literally has Jenny From The Block and I Don't Know Her, produced and written

JLo 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.