Ryan

More forgotten hits: Xtina or JLo?

Both have experienced catastrophic flops this decade but have achieved at one huge, featurette smash (which for one actually turned out to be the biggest of ha career kesha4)

But who has the more forgotten catalog of hits prior to 2010?

kesha4

ATRL xclusive? jj2

I don't know to be honest. I'd say they're pretty much on the same level. But Christina has songs like Genie in a Bottle, Beautiful, Candyman...I think they're still somewhat known while JLo's hits are pretty much all forgotten.

Candyman, Beautiful, Lady Marmalade, Hurt, Keeps Getting Better, Genie In The Bottle are somewhat recognisable whereas JLo literally has Jenny From The Block and I Don't Know Her, produced and written by Mariah Carey rip3 JLo is the clear winner of this tbh rip1

Not when Christina has GIAB, Lady Marmalade, Beautiful, Fighter and Hurt, all remembered hits. I dunno J Lo's discography but the only hits of her's I know that don't feature Pitbull are MLDCAT and "I'm Real, and the only reason I know that one is because of the controversy over Mariah's "Loverboy."

The correct answer is Britney. All her hits from 2000-2003 are long forgotten, while her hits from 2008-2011 are already more forgotten than “Back to Basics” hits which came out in 2006/2007. nat2  

I love JLo but she was almost forgotten, even at her prime. This song was supposed to be her lead single when she was still pretty hot with he GP and "Louboutins" failed to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 as it garnered little airplay. A video for the single was never filmed and further promotion of the song was cancelled. Of course, she had a fluke and slayed in 2011 but she's never really been a memorable artist.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The correct answer is Britney. All her hits from 2000-2003 are long forgotten, while her hits from 2008-2011 are already more forgotten than “Back to Basics” hits which came out in 2006/2007.   

Candyman, Beautiful, Lady Marmalade, Hurt, Keeps Getting Better, Genie In The Bottle are somewhat recognisable whereas JLo literally has Jenny From The Block and I Don't Know Her, produced and written

JLo 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.