Jony

Why does everyone hate that Halsey girl

3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

How is this the most viewed thread ever in BGs with 3 pagesjj4

Because if you Google "Why do people hate Halsey", this thread shows up as the fifth result. It's one of our highest redirects other than Twitter. dead2 

2 minutes ago, Imperfect said:

She claimed that she was a black woman but she's actually biracial. Then people called her racist

Well if she’s biracial then she’s part black woman? Just cuz she is on the lighter side, she can still technically be partially black. She usually looks white but I’ve seen some where she looks very much like a black woman. 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Idk but have you heard about her recent meltdown? Racist hotel shampoo story is just another level of tumblr SJW mess

I haven’t. I feel like I need to though cry1 

Just now, Umbreon said:

Well if she’s biracial then she’s part black woman? Just cuz she is on the lighter side, she can still technically be partially black. She usually looks white but I’ve seen some where she looks very much like a black woman. 

Exactly!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because if you Google "Why do people hate Halsey", this thread shows up as the fifth result. It's one of our highest redirects other than Twitter.  

she's literal trash. She tries to capitalize off of being "woke" on Twitter's over-exaggeration of social issues, and she slept with some record producer which is why she got her deal. Up until 6 mont

While I understand some of the points made in here, I think that most of the hate purely stems from the fact that she's currently more successful and popular than some of our very own indie favs, espe

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.