Villanelle

The La Isla Bonita Depreciation Thread

This is one of those songs I find unnecessary on most tours. If she wants Spanish sections on her tours, she does have other Spanish themed songs (Spanish Eyes, for example) - or she can always remix a song to sound Spanish, or just have a new Spanish song, but the redundant LIB keeps popping up. 

This is one of those songs I find unnecessary on most tours. If she wants Spanish sections on her tours, she does have other Spanish themed songs (Spanish Eyes, for example) - or she can always remix a song to sound Spanish, or just have a new Spanish song, but the redundant LIB keeps popping up. 

Spanish Eyes would never be picked (especially now) because it would be too vocally challenging and she considers those things when putting together a set list

Edited by Erotic Romance

I'm done with these hispanophobic Donald Trump voting stans hating on the CLASSIC La Isla Godnita rav1

It's her 7th most successful song of all time FYI rav1

yes!    gaga13

Direct all your hate towards Diaper Shop instead, it's been performed on every tour since its existence rav1

no   clap1

I'm done with these hispanophobic Donald Trump voting stans hating on the CLASSIC La Isla Godnita rav1

Direct all your hate towards Diaper Shop instead, it's been performed on every tour since its existence rav1

Preach sista gaga13

diaper shop rip3