Ghost

Nostalgia Lounge

5 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I need to stop stanning artists who don't do any promo or get stuck with label troubles dead2 

same slaycat

I live for Brooke Candy and cant wait for her music, but her album was supposed to be out in 2015.... it got delayed for 2016..... now it's delayed for 2017 eve1 why am i surprised? eve1 she's under RCA eve1

3 hours ago, Hannah. said:

Does anyone have any official confirmation that it's been pushed back again? sob1 I refuse to believe it until it's officially confirmed sob1 

I read this:

Dua tweeted a fan that she didn't know where that May date came from. ''There may be some features on the album (tbc) which may take longer to record'' and ''If anything changes you will hear from me first''

-

I just had a long convo with her in dms but the collaborations are not 100% confirmed yet and they can only record their part in january, which means the album will be pushed back a LITTLE BIT if the collaborations will happen. She also said that she hates it and wished she had all the answers. She said lots more but she likes to keep secrets and I am not sure if she wants me to tell any more haha.

-

Most of the tracks that will be on the album (I assume she meant new ones) aren't registered yet, because she doesn't want people to find out the song titles as she wants to surprise us. The songs she's been performing live will mostly be a mixture of normal album and deluxe album, and she has about 6 unheard songs. One of those six will be the next single and she's very excited about that one. She has more songs she want on the album, and she wants to change the tracklist and will be having a meeting about it as soon as possible, because she doesn't want her album to be (quoted) ''a ****ing ''very best of'' hahahaha i want my other songs on there that people haven't heard yet!'' There might be a few songs (I assume 1 or 2) that she's been singing live that won't be on the album, but after I asked her she said she will probably release those songs for free just like she did with For Julian. 

There are a few yet to be confirmed possible features, and if they happen they can only record the track in January which may mean she's moving the release date a little bit. She has no idea where those (German) sites got that date from. She finds it super stressful that she doesn't have all the answers yet, and the most stressful thing for her is the fact that she thinks that she's letting us down.

These collabs better be worth it dead1 I'm highkey hoping it's Troye.