Ghost

Nostalgia Lounge

On 1/3/2020 at 3:04 PM, Divine said:

Why did Don't Start Now start gaining a lot of traction after New Years? dead1 It's reaching new peaks in streaming every day it's insane. dead1 

glad the gp is waking up though whit2 

Cause the G.P. needs true bops to usher in the new year, leaving shit in 2019!

On 3/23/2020 at 3:48 AM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

does anyone know if the lekaed demos - jealous, bad idea, berlin summer, 25/8, cherry, love is religion, ball and chain - are from FN sessions um1

the last one i thing is older as i remember that name um1

I have found someone who put them in their respective eras but I'll have to find it again

1 hour ago, Snow said:

So when did you start listening to her? How did you find her? brit16

I kind of always heard of her, and did not really vibe to her. Then, "New Rules" kept playing on the radio at work, so I went back into her discography and fell madly in love. You?

14 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I kind of always heard of her, and did not really vibe to her. Then, "New Rules" kept playing on the radio at work, so I went back into her discography and fell madly in love. You?

I've actually known Dua for a while, I had a friend (@Laura but she's inactive here now) introduce her to me during the Be the One era (along with Halsey & Mabel). 
My first impression is that she's REALLY pretty, but other than that I couldn't properly get into her since she didn't have that many songs out yet.
Then her debut dropped, but I couldn't fully get into it because I've overplayed heard half of the album at that point dead1 so it was just "ok"
Nowadays I don't consider myself a stan of hers yet, I like her just ifne but I feel that she kinda lacks a certain.. edge?
Kinda hard to explain
dead2

38 minutes ago, Snow said:

I've actually known Dua for a while, I had a friend (@Laura but she's inactive here now) introduce her to me during the Be the One era (along with Halsey & Mabel). 
My first impression is that she's REALLY pretty, but other than that I couldn't properly get into her since she didn't have that many songs out yet.
Then her debut dropped, but I couldn't fully get into it because I've overplayed heard half of the album at that point dead1 so it was just "ok"
Nowadays I don't consider myself a stan of hers yet, I like her just ifne but I feel that she kinda lacks a certain.. edge?
Kinda hard to explain
dead2

I get it. At first listen, she definitely did not go "WOW" for me, and I think it was her voice. It did not match her look, and I think at first listen it was off-putting.
Then, I gave her a second chance, found a song I vibed with, and everything else clicked. Same thing happened to Girls Aloud and Sugababes with me.
It only takes that one song that makes it click for me.
antm1