Ghost

Nostalgia Lounge

On 11/17/2020 at 1:17 PM, Max said:

Cool and Pretty Please are the best songs on Future Nostalgia. YUP!

The taste jumped out! But I'm actually confused you chose those tracks as the best from all the other bops. 

giphy.gif

I've been thinking, and I don't know what I would consider her signature song anymore?

Obvious choice is New Rules, because it propelled her to worldwide domination, but it feels old and incredibly generic. Moving on, One Kiss was absolutely MASSIVE and record breaking, but it doesn't feel like her song. However, Don't Start Now is an acclaimed masterpiece that turned out bigger than New Rules, is the lead single of one of the most acclaimed pop albums ever, nominated for SOTY & ROTY, and started a movement of disco revival in the mainstream. I'm leaning towards Don't Start Now but I'm curious on other's thoughts. Thread potential? xtina2

9 hours ago, Jake said:

I've been thinking, and I don't know what I would consider her signature song anymore?

Obvious choice is New Rules, because it propelled her to worldwide domination, but it feels old and incredibly generic. Moving on, One Kiss was absolutely MASSIVE and record breaking, but it doesn't feel like her song. However, Don't Start Now is an acclaimed masterpiece that turned out bigger than New Rules, is the lead single of one of the most acclaimed pop albums ever, nominated for SOTY & ROTY, and started a movement of disco revival in the mainstream. I'm leaning towards Don't Start Now but I'm curious on other's thoughts. Thread potential? xtina2

I call it thread potential so I’m leaving my answer for that thread lana3 

4 hours ago, Luca said:
  1. Levitating
  2. Break My Heart
  3. Physical
  4. Love Again
  5. Pretty Please
  6. Good In Bed
  7. Don't Start Now
  8. Hallucinate
  9. Future Nostalgia
  10. Cool