Ghost

Nostalgia Lounge

7 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Kind of the same; going through day-by-day life. Doing a lot of writing and work in Photoshop. wendy1

That's nice! I suppose this is about as productive as people can get in quarantine periods bebe1 

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Well, considering I have been back at work since mid-June, lol. Wish I were still in quarantine, honestly.

Well, it's still  technically the quarantine period. Even though you're back to work, you probably have less freedom than before, like you can't go out as you want etc. bebe1 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well, it's still  technically the quarantine period. Even though you're back to work, you probably have less freedom than before, like you can't go out as you want etc. bebe1 

Not really. jj1 My state is pretty opened, but, only with some limitations, especially in certain towns. Mistake, IMHO, but, I'm not a government official.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Not really. jj1 My state is pretty opened, but, only with some limitations, especially in certain towns. Mistake, IMHO, but, I'm not a government official.

Oh rip4 aren't you from the US? If yes, then oh.. you're in one of those states dead2 

24 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh rip4 aren't you from the US? If yes, then oh.. you're in one of those states dead2 

Trust me, my state shut down and gradually re-opened slowly and carefully.
It is the residents that fucked up by not wearing their masks, and not quarantining when traveling.
In fact, I reported people to the state for not even quarantining two-days after entering the state.
A lot of the spiking cities are closer to the inner city, and that is disappointing.
Our governor has also rolled back on some of the parts of the current phase three, because cases began to go up again.