Philip

Perez Hilton under fire for showering with two year old son

Perez Hilton is certainly no stranger to controversy, but it seems as though even he couldn’t have predicted the amount of backlash that he would receive after revealing that he and his two-year-old son, Mario, sometimes share a shower together.

The former Celebrity Big Brother contestant shared a snapshot of his and little Mario’s heads in the shower, captioning the snapshot with: “Our family motto is: #fun! We try and incorporate fun into as much of the everyday things we do! #Bathtime”, and predictably it didn’t take long for the Internet trolls to rear their heads.

Commenting on the snap, some users wrote: “IS THIS A JOKE THEY’RE BOTH NAKED”, “Kinda creepy”, and “That’s just odd”, with one particularly nasty comment reading: “This is child abuse.”

watcha think awk1

If Perez was straight, there wouldn't be controversy. Period. 

No, if perez wasn't a violent, attention seeking, dramatic, childish sociopath then there wouldnt be controversy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKcuqrKKLR4

He's a disgusting human being and i am SHOCKED and OFFENDED that child services haven't looked into the welfare of his kids

No, if perez wasn't a violent, attention seeking, dramatic, childish sociopath then there wouldnt be controversy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKcuqrKKLR4

He's a disgusting human being and i am SHOCKED and OFFENDED that child services haven't looked into the welfare of his kids

He may be all of those things, but none of that doesn't make him a pedophile. The comments are about them showering together. Once again, the only reason is because he is gay. Many straight men shower with their boys, as some struggle to wash their hair properly. He's a disgusting and trashy human being but that doesn't make him a bad father. 

He may be all of those things, but none of that doesn't make him a pedophile. The comments are about them showering together. Once again, the only reason is because he is gay. Many straight men shower with their boys, as some struggle to wash their hair properly. He's a disgusting and trashy human being but that doesn't make him a bad father. 

I don't know if you watched that show but it does darling.

The issues surrounding this is that he tagged it that he was having fun and thats whats creepy with it. No straight guy would go about saying he was making bathtime exciting and fun by showering with his child, as you said people wash with their kids to make sure they can clean themselves. He is a vile attentionseeking shameful person and thats why this is such a big deal. Also why the phone? he knew the backlash would happen which is just another reason why he needs to be blocked from the internet

I don't know if you watched that show but it does darling.

The issues surrounding this is that he tagged it that he was having fun and thats whats creepy with it. No straight guy would go about saying he was making bathtime exciting and fun by showering with his child, as you said people wash with their kids to make sure they can clean themselves. He is a vile attentionseeking shameful person and thats why this is such a big deal. Also why the phone? he knew the backlash would happen which is just another reason why he needs to be blocked from the internet

Actually no. I watched the first two days and Katie Hopkins was the only interesting thing about it. This season was much better and more consistent. (Except the winner being trash)

But that's generalizing? I know parents that want to make bathtime fun and exciting. It's a good strategy. Now showering with his child and classing that as "fun and exciting" is a bit much, but what else can he do when his child doesn't take baths? When we have my niece and nephew over, my parents try to make bathtime as fun as possible; by bringing in toys and lights and all that. Obviously they're not in the bath too, but that's coz they can wash their hair by standing up; whereas in a shower it's not possible. Also can we remember that his son is only two years old. Most two years old DESPISE having a bath / shower. 

Yes. He's vile. Yes. He's attention seeking. Yes he most likely knew this would attract backlash, but realistically he did nothing wrong and nothing to harm his child. 

Edited by Da Ji

He is a disgusting person and a  bad parent because he is a parent and he still acts like a vile person, and his child will suffer when he grows up and sees who his dad is, and gets confronted about who his dad is.

YOU CAN BATHE YOUR CHILD BUT YOUR CHILD SHOULD NOT BATHE WITH YOU, HAVING TO SEE YOUR PRIVATES. PEREZ, STOP.

ALSO PEOPLE BEING CALLED TROLLS FOR DISAGREEING WITH THIS

Edited by Taskinillusion