Delete it fat to those unnesccary filler tracks, you know the deal! jj2

1. Intro
  2. Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
  3. One Last Time
  4. Why Try
  5. Break Free
  6. Best Mistake (feat. Big Sean)
  7. Be My Baby
  8. Break Your Heart Right Back (feat. Childish Gambino)
  9. Love Me Harder (feat. The Weeknd)
  10. Just a Little Bit of Your Heart
  11. Hands on Me (feat. A$AP Ferg)
  12. My Everything
  13. Only 1
  14. You Don't Know Me
  15. Cadillac Song
  16. Too Close
  17. Bang Bang (feat. Jessie J & Nicki Minaj)
  1. Intro
  3. One Last Time
  4. Why Try
  5. Break Free
  7. Be My Baby
  12. My Everything
  13. Only 1
  14. You Don't Know Me
  15. Cadillac Song
  16. Too Close

jj2

1. Intro
  3. One Last Time
  4. Why Try
  5. Break Free
  7. Be My Baby
  12. My Everything
  13. Only 1
  14. You Don't Know Me
  15. Cadillac Song
  16. Too Close

jj2

love this EP jj2  

1. Intro
  3. One Last Time
  4. Why Try
  5. Break Free
  7. Be My Baby
  11. My Everything
  12. Bang Bang (feat. Jessie J & Nicki Minaj)

Tbh though just delete Hands on Me + the bonus tracks and it's great. jj2

Tbh though just delete Hands on Me + the bonus tracks and it's great. jj2

The bonus tracks are some of the best songs and definitely better than the overrated trash Break Free or Problem though jj1

Hands on Me is low-key a bop but the placing on the tracklist is so random lmfao1

The bonus tracks are some of the best songs and definitely better than the overrated trash Break Free or Problem though jj1

Hands on Me is low-key a bop but the placing on the tracklist is so random lmfao1

Yeah I still bop to the bonus tracks but they still deserve bonus track status. And I would probably enjoy Hands on Me if it wasn't smashed between two ballads. lmfao1

Yeah I still bop to the bonus tracks but they still deserve bonus track status. And I would probably enjoy Hands on Me if it wasn't smashed between two ballads. lmfao1

My Everihthing could be split into two albums imo: one with only Problem/OLT/Why Try/BF/LMH-type of songs and the second sounding like the bonus tracks in its entirety.

I always cackle at it. Like, I'm listening to Heart (I never do it nowadays lol) which is heartfelt and all, then I get Ari-slut and then again she's emotional and nice, like what? lmfao1

My Everihthing could be split into two albums imo: one with only Problem/OLT/Why Try/BF/LMH-type of songs and the second sounding like the bonus tracks in its entirety.

I always cackle at it. Like, I'm listening to Heart (I never do it nowadays lol) which is heartfelt and all, then I get Ari-slut and then again she's emotional and nice, like what? lmfao1

Ugh as much as I can bop to Break Free it sticks out like a sore thumb on the album cause it sounds NOTHING like any song on the album like there's no thought put into the tracklist at all ugh. orangu1

Ugh as much as I can bop to Break Free it sticks out like a sore thumb on the album cause it sounds NOTHING like any song on the album like there's no thought put into the tracklist at all ugh. orangu1

Yeah, I once tried to re-work the tracklist so that it would be more bearable but there was literally no good place for Break Free, it always sounded terribly out of place orangu1 And while it's trash, my gay ass can't drag it entirely orangu1

Yeah, I once tried to re-work the tracklist so that it would be more bearable but there was literally no good place for Break Free, it always sounded terribly out of place orangu1 And while it's trash, my gay ass can't drag it entirely orangu1

It suffers the same fate as Anaconda - it's a ratchet bop but has no place in the context of the album. orangu1

TPP is too much of a mess of a tracklist anyway for me to judge it properly. orangu1

Really? Surprisingly, it flows quite well for me. I like how the songs are put in blocks - when Nicki tries to be romantic and calm, she keeps the mood for 2 or 3 tracks, then we have a few sexy ratchet bops. The pop songs are also close to each other (TDG/Anaconda/TNISY) and then we finish on a slower note with 3 ballads.

Really? Surprisingly, it flows quite well for me. I like how the songs are put in blocks - when Nicki tries to be romantic and calm, she keeps the mood for 2 or 3 tracks, then we have a few sexy ratchet bops. The pop songs are also close to each other (TDG/Anaconda/TNISY) and then we finish on a slower note with 3 ballads.

Eh I can't get into it just feels like I'm listening to the album on shuffle. orangu1 I like the fact the the slower songs/semi-ballads are at the end of the album but with all the bonus tracks chucked afterwards it loses impact. orangu1

Eh I can't get into it just feels like I'm listening to the album on shuffle. orangu1 I like the fact the the slower songs/semi-ballads are at the end of the album but with all the bonus tracks chucked afterwards it loses impact. orangu1

That's why I finish at Grand Piano if I want to listen to the album in full. The bonus tracks might ruin the flow, that's for sure.