Hyun.

Ariana releases "Focus" single cover

ok sis, that ponytail has GOT TO GO ny8 new era, new HAIR - that's the way it goes ny8 you will not become a major pop gurl if you keep using this tired fucking pony tail ny8 

other than that, I don't care for single covers much. As long as the song slays, no1curr but tbh, I hope it doesn't sound like Problem. I love that song but im fucking tired of that over used trumpet. 

Edited by Gilly

Was hoping she'd rock the curls this era. Really don't like the blonde hair, it's just doesn't suit her. The single cover is giving me Rebel Heart era teas (awk1), but the song is going to slay, so that's all that matters. 

ok sis, that ponytail has GOT TO GO ny8 new era, new HAIR - that's the way it goes ny8 you will not become a major pop gurl if you keep using this tired fucking pony tail ny8 

other than that, I don't care for single covers much. As long as the song slays, no1curr but tbh, I hope it doesn't sound like Problem. I love that song but im fucking tired of that over used trumpet. 

I don't think it's the same ponytail as she used in her previous eras ellie1 she better give me the Italian curls or the long straight slayage ellie1 American-Idol-2014-Top-5-Randy-Jackson-a

alex1