Cloud-Ninetales

'Out of the Woods' winning most votes for next single

czwvUIE.png

...according to a Billboard poll for users... which doesn't include New Romantics in the poll.  moo1 

But like someone on the page said, "New Romantics is like the opposite situation and reminds me of 22. It has really great production but the core melody is just not something I think the mainstream will like, despite how much I like it."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6738606/taylor-swift-1989-anniversary-next-single

Tbh, Out of the Woods or AYHTDWS are the best contenders for a 6th single and the poll obviously reinforces this.  cheryl1 

I can't at y'all and New Romantics. What makes you think it'll slay?  dead4 

1. It got RIHleased seperately on iTunes along with the other two deluxe tracks (You R In Lena, Fillerland) and RIHmained in the iTunes top 50 for the longest time out of the three.

2. IT'S A GLITTERIH ANTHEM FULL OF SASS, SYNTHS AND SLAYAGE.

3. It's being performed eveRIH night on the 1989 Tour as the second song on the setlist and she slays while performing it. It's also the only permanent deluxe song on the setlist.

4. IT'S A GLITTERIH ANTHEM FULL OF SASS, SYNTHS AND SLAYAGE.

5. Perfect opportuniTAY for ha to RIHlease a fun music video set in New york City that would feature ha famous celebRIHTAY #SQUAD!

6. IT'S A GLITTERIH ANTHEM FULL OF SASS, SYNTHS AND SLAYAGE.

7. It's not a song about boys and/or break-ups which would make those people seethe that claim that all her songs are about boys and/or break-ups which would then make me happy and distract me from having to think bout boys and/or break-ups.

8. IT'S A GLITTERIH ANTHEM FULL OF SASS, SYNTHS AND SLAYAGE.

9. 9/9, your opinion has been rendered irrelevant!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aa7ihalb1r9241co2_500.gif