25 (Banned)

Gaga or Katy?

PRISM, a mainstream pop album outsold a jazz cover album?????? OMG Kathy Perry queen of sales and successcry0

Oh so you weren't talking about sales a few minutes ago shock2 I'll allow the double standards this time eve1 

I like both but I would have to choose Gaga. I feel she takes more risks with her music and doesn't do 2.0 versions of previous albums whether they were superior or not.

Katy may have had more commercial success recently but we all know that commercial success will fade in time for all popstars and after that's gone, they will need to prove themselves with talent and good quality music. If that isn't there, then they will be forgotten.
Actual impact, Legacy and influence on next generation of Pop Stars >>> Cute Bops tbh.  rav2

Also, why are people dragging Cyndi? She may not have been as successful as Madonna but she is still critically acclaimed, just won a grammy last year. In fact she's also won an Emmy and a Tony (both of which Madonna doesn't have). But that's for a whole different discussion.  rav2

I'll always go with her Gaga, but her post TFM music is trash, her videos are trash, her performances are bad.

Get your shit together already and show us why were you called new Madonna in 2009

"her performances are bad" rip3

shut your fucking hating ass the fuck up. you stanned gaga during btw and artpop, like you literally had a gaga award in early 2015 lmfao1 you just got bitter after coma heart tanked and the monsters dragged your ugly dying fav rip2 

Edited by Gilly

Oh so you weren't talking about sales a few minutes ago shock2 I'll allow the double standards this time eve1 

ARTPOP was outsold by PRISM if you want me to say it that bad, I know katyrats love to hold on to those 500k more copies that it sold despite having two smash singlesoprah3

you said last 2 albums thoo ny12

off topic but you stan Nippy QUEENoprah7

oh and obviously, gaga. i love most of katys SINGLES. I have never been able to connect with her albums tho because I think they are filled with filler trash. Her singles are flawless for the most part, though. Especially TD. Katy's tone is cute and commercial, but she can't sing live for shit. Gaga is on another level. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.