25 (Banned)

Gaga or Katy?

ARTPOP was outsold by PRISM if you want me to say it that bad, I know katyrats love to hold on to those 500k more copies that it sold despite having two smash singlesoprah3

dddifugugugufudogigu can I use you for @25's messiest members thread? cry7 

but you coming for Adele knowing damn she have krispy cat eating dust mad4

I'm not the type to throw a fat joke don't worry. If Katy doesn't stand a chance against Adele why are you even bothered by a Krispycat Stan like me katy1 

Oh and I wanted to ask you who are you gonna Stan next when Adele goes on her next 10 year break? katy3 

I'm not the type to throw a fat joke don't worry. If Katy doesn't stand a chance against Adele why are you even bothered by a Krispycat Stan like me katy1 

Oh and I wanted to ask you who are you gonna Stan next when Adele goes on her next 10 year break? katy3 

Adele. :D

& Like I said before.. I stan EVERYONE but dewlusional katyaretha1

"her performances are bad" rip3

shut your fucking hating ass the fuck up. you stanned gaga during btw and artpop, like you literally had a gaga award in early 2015 lmfao1 you just got bitter after coma heart tanked and the monsters dragged your ugly dying fav rip2 

Lol shut your smelly ass

Gaga is in my top 5 female artist

I never staned BTW, i hated that era right from the first single (except few album tracks), performances, tour, looks, everything was messy, too much and over the top, and i liked Artpop for few weeks, after that it got old and dated. Not my fault.

Your obsession is UNREAL.

Rihport me when one of katys single sells 1,200,000+ in on week mad4

hopefully you don't have to wait until she's 50 mad4

Add me as a friend when Adele gets 5 consecutive number one singles eve1

or add me when she does something other than her one typical genre eve1 

Add me as a friend when Adele gets 5 consecutive number one singles eve1

or add me when she does something other than her one typical genre eve1 

Add me when Katy decides to go outside POP for a change julia1

or better yet delete me when Katy get a baby & a man? julia1

Lol shut your smelly ass

I never staned BTW, i hated that era right from the first single (except few album tracks), performances, tour, looks, everything was messy, too much and over the top, and i liked Artpop for few weeks, after that it got old and dated. Not my fault.

drag ha! orly1

Lol shut your smelly ass

sure lmfao1 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.