25 (Banned)

Gaga or Katy?

Add me when Katy decides to go outside POP for a change julia1

or better yet delete me when Katy get a baby & a man? julia1

Why does Katy need a baby or a man? Women don't need to have kids or be married to be succesful. That's so disgusting and sexist of you to say that when there are millions of women who can't have kids or get married for circumstances beyond thier control.

orly1

wow I forgot about the 20x grammy winning, chart topping, pussy popping, 5x Diamond singles artist Bernie. 

I need a stan card asap! orly1

OMG rip2 

Also, why are people dragging Cyndi? She may not have been as successful as Madonna but she is still critically acclaimed, just won a grammy last year. In fact she's also won an Emmy and a Tony (both of which Madonna doesn't have). But that's for a whole different discussion.  rav2

Agrih. Goes to show that you don't need mainstream success to be successful. Cyndi obviously excelled in other areas hence her winning a Tony & an Emmy. That's a pretty big accomplishment since those two awards are the highest form of honor you can get for contributing to television & theater. 

Agrih. Goes to show that you don't need mainstream success to be successful. Cyndi obviously excelled in other areas hence her winning a Tony & an Emmy. That's a pretty big accomplishment since those two awards are the highest form of honor you can get for contributing to television & theater. 

People act like Cyndi is a forgotten one-hit wonder when she had 2 successful era with multiple hits each. Her commercial success declined due to a combination of her label not promoting her and also because she made the concious decision to change her music style to something less mainstream. She clearly was aware that pop music probably wasn't her 'thing' anymore and decided to expand her talent and opportunities. Her music also got more acclaim after she went less mainstream.

For a "Forgotten 80s Pop Star" (as people call her) she did extremely well in the long run.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.