Gaga or Katy?

G like MC 18,426

sis i thought you were gonna stan Gaga this week like you did Taylor, what happened? cry8 

it's coming I just need this one last messy BG thread jj2 

G like MC 18,426

REMOVED

please don't use suicide for stale drags in battlegrounds, it's against the rules but more importantly it's classless. :(

please don't use suicide for stale drags in battlegrounds, it's against the rules but more importantly it's classless. :(

who said I was dragging you? shock2

Gilly 8,719

F.U.C.K. Amy

lmfao1 is it really? gonna repot ha ny1 

mmmm let's see. cyndi lauper or madonna? christina aguilera or britney spears? flop or success?

now it makes sense why you stan the tone deaf titty lady, you stan sales, I get now!

G like MC 18,426

Add me when Katy decides to go outside POP for a change julia1

or better yet delete me when Katy get a baby & a man? julia1

Why does Katy need a baby or a man? Women don't need to have kids or be married to be succesful. That's so disgusting and sexist of you to say that when there are millions of women who can't have kids or get married for circumstances beyond thier control.

Scully 2,770

orly1

wow I forgot about the 20x grammy winning, chart topping, pussy popping, 5x Diamond singles artist Bernie. 

I need a stan card asap! orly1

OMG rip2 

Also, why are people dragging Cyndi? She may not have been as successful as Madonna but she is still critically acclaimed, just won a grammy last year. In fact she's also won an Emmy and a Tony (both of which Madonna doesn't have). But that's for a whole different discussion.  rav2

Agrih. Goes to show that you don't need mainstream success to be successful. Cyndi obviously excelled in other areas hence her winning a Tony & an Emmy. That's a pretty big accomplishment since those two awards are the highest form of honor you can get for contributing to television & theater. 

Skyline 15,729

Agrih. Goes to show that you don't need mainstream success to be successful. Cyndi obviously excelled in other areas hence her winning a Tony & an Emmy. That's a pretty big accomplishment since those two awards are the highest form of honor you can get for contributing to television & theater. 

People act like Cyndi is a forgotten one-hit wonder when she had 2 successful era with multiple hits each. Her commercial success declined due to a combination of her label not promoting her and also because she made the concious decision to change her music style to something less mainstream. She clearly was aware that pop music probably wasn't her 'thing' anymore and decided to expand her talent and opportunities. Her music also got more acclaim after she went less mainstream.

For a "Forgotten 80s Pop Star" (as people call her) she did extremely well in the long run.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.