DanceCommander

Kesha's full injunction request (Court Documents)

Kesha now faces an abysmal decision: work with her alleged abuser (as noted, the truth or falsity of the allegations of abuse are not at issue in this Motion), or idly and passively wait as her career tick-tocks away

Not her own court documents making jokes like that rip3  

This seems really poorly written, are we sure its real? 

According to Buzzfeed it's real. http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiarosenbaum/kesha-asks-judge-for-permission-to-record-with-anyone-beside#.wwMM7mM1m It's seems well argued to me although I don't understand everything they're saying. They go through all the main points related to injunctions: Kesha will suffer irreparable damage if the injunction's not granted, Luke will not be harmed in any way by the granting of the injunction, there's a public interest in granting it since it's a high profile abuse case, and Kesha has a strong chance of winning her case. Those are the four main points that need to be satisfied to win an injunction.

her lawyer is fucking awful, he will lose this case for her. she needs to fire him asap, i cannot at him making fucking puns in a court document .

The pun was inappropriate but Mark Geragos is a hugely successful, highly experienced and brilliant lawyer. If he can't win this for her, I doubt anyone else can. Plus it could cost her tens of thousands of dollars to fire him and start the process over with a new lawyer. It would also slow down the progress of her case which is going slow enough as it is.

The pun was inappropriate but Mark Geragos is a hugely successful, highly experienced and brilliant lawyer. If he can't win this for her, I doubt anyone else can. Plus it could cost her tens of thousands of dollars to fire him and start the process over with a new lawyer. It would also slow down the progress of her case which is going slow enough as it is.

i know hes succesful but at the start of this trial he made kesha's case look stupid claiming that gaga was raped, and other celebrities would come forward, it just wasn't smart and now him making a pun in a court injunction just looks super unprofessional, im just emotional about this case dead1 i want the absolute best for her

i know hes succesful but at the start of this trial he made kesha's case look stupid claiming that gaga was raped, and other celebrities would come forward, it just wasn't smart and now him making a pun in a court injunction just looks super unprofessional, im just emotional about this case dead1 i want the absolute best for her

The Gaga thing was an insane screw up and I don't know what he was thinking. He didn't say other celebrities would come forward though. He said there were other victims. Just a month ago he said those other victims will testify at the trial. I don't think he'll allow those other accusers to go public before the trial because Luke would probably sue them for defamation if they did.