Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Your Madonna Collection (Digital / Physical)

10 minutes ago, Saiga said:

It seems she's not very loved in this forum, right?

Anyway, I love No Angel with my life antm1

They are just too young to remember her huge peak oprah1 

So all 3 Dido fans are also Madonna fans cry1 

NoAngel is best album ever. E. V. E. R. mad5 

3 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

They are just too young to remember her huge peak oprah1 

So all 3 Dido fans are also Madonna fans cry1 

NoAngel is best album ever. E. V. E. R. mad5 

I was like 8 years old at her peak but I remember it vividly brit7

There are only 3 Dido fans in the whole forum? dead4 The fuck is going on!!!

I know right mad5 ISOBEL cry1 I suddenly have the urge to listen to the album right now.  mad5

1 hour ago, Saiga said:

I was like 8 years old at her peak but I remember it vividly brit7

There are only 3 Dido fans in the whole forum? dead4 The fuck is going on!!!

I know right mad5 ISOBEL cry1 I suddenly have the urge to listen to the album right now.  mad5

So you're in your 20s too, another fossil mad5

There's a lot going on here, don't let me start mad5

I'm waiting for my copy of No Angel to arrive so I'm kinda waiting for it to listen it again, i haven't listened in like few days or something cry1

Dido domination 2001-2004 was first domination i ever witnessed by a pop star oprah1 she was so massive i hated her back in the day fall2

4 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

So you're in your 20s too, another fossil mad5

There's a lot going on here, don't let me start mad5

I'm waiting for my copy of No Angel to arrive so I'm kinda waiting for it to listen it again, i haven't listened in like few days or something cry1

Dido domination 2001-2004 was first domination i ever witnessed by a pop star oprah1 she was so massive i hated her back in the day fall2

I'm such a fossil mad5

What about Life For Rent? bey2

She was so massive that even Hunter which wasn't a big single was playing in the radio all day cry1  I believe the first domination I witnessed was Christina Aguilera's Latino album tho

29 minutes ago, Saiga said:

I'm such a fossil mad5

What about Life For Rent? bey2

She was so massive that even Hunter which wasn't a big single was playing in the radio all day cry1  I believe the first domination I witnessed was Christina Aguilera's Latino album tho

LFR is my least favorite Dido album bey2 It sounds rushed, there are 8 songs i love, but other 3-4 are uninspired and they lack mystery and unusual structures No Angel had mad5

My lover's gone was massive here in 2004 because if O Clone (Brazilian soap) mad5

Radio I listened in 2013 played NYC a lot, End of night was one of their biggest hits of the year mad5

7 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

LFR is my least favorite Dido album bey2 It sounds rushed, there are 8 songs i love, but other 3-4 are uninspired and they lack mystery and unusual structures No Angel had mad5

My lover's gone was massive here in 2004 because if O Clone (Brazilian soap) mad5

Radio I listened in 2013 played NYC a lot, End of night was one of their biggest hits of the year mad5

But Who Makes You Feel is one of her best songs from that album hands down mad1

Oh, yeah "El Clone"! I actually watched that soap opera mad5

Sadly, nothing since LFR has been aired on radios in Chile cry1

Uhm, well, being on topic, I really wanna buy Erotica and Ray of Light mad5

3 minutes ago, Saiga said:

But Who Makes You Feel is one of her best songs from that album hands down mad1

Oh, yeah "El Clone"! I actually watched that soap opera mad5

Sadly, nothing since LFR has been aired on radios in Chile cry1

Uhm, well, being on topic, I really wanna buy Erotica and Ray of Light mad5

I mean on songs like Closer, See the sun, The Land is mine mad1

Paris should've been on the album, it's Isobel of LFR mad1

I wanna buy Erotica-BS-ROL-AL next, i'll probably but ROL first.

I'm not interested in pre-TIC albums because booklets are shit

4 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

8 minutes ago, NoAngel said:

I mean on songs like Closer, See the sun, The Land is mine mad1

Paris should've been on the album, it's Isobel of LFR mad1

I'm not interested in pre-TIC albums because booklets are shit

Stan PARIS alex1 That song is so magical

I just had those five CDs because I was lucky I found them in a retail shop. I'm going to search for the others mj1

7 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Stan PARIS alex1 That song is so magical

I just had those five CDs because I was lucky I found them in a retail shop. I'm going to search for the others mj1

I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME, THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU alex1

Who is this song about? Friend? Boyfriend? Family member? I always wondered.

1 hour ago, NoAngel said:

I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME, THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU alex1

Who is this song about? Friend? Boyfriend? Family member? I always wondered.

I tend to think is about a boyfriend/love affair

PHYSICALLY: 

i have 350+ OFFICIALLY released cds - included in that are some really cool OFFICIAL promo cds -  in particular i love the ones with artwork which was altered or completely different from the commercially released single 

i don't collect or buy or am interested in anything thats not an official release (to this day I'm amazed to see how many unofficial "picture discs" and cd-rs are being sold for on ebay - 10 crap amateur remixes on a self-burned disc and people are paying £35 and upwards SO WEIRD.... ANYWAY...)

my vinyl collection is limited in her early career but from 1998 onwards i have all the singles and albums - and i have all her UK picture discs from late 80s onwards - my favs are the 90s pic discs - the 7"s are SO cute and the 12"s are SO iconic! the JUMP 12" pic disc remains a SMEAR on an otherwise almost PERFECT release history!

i also have ALL the music dvd releases and 10 of the films she "acted" in on dvd too

DIGITALLY:

well, digital to me means nothing essentially and it clearly proves nothing - after all its so easy to get without paying - needless to say i have all the cds I've purchased physically uploaded to my iTunes, plus all the unreleased stuff, all the videos and some random shit too 

digital really does mean FUCK ALL in terms of being a fan - just look in the master post section and you can see that ANYONES 30+ year career is VERY easy to download within an hour - so even though we ALL now listen digitally to everything i would IMPLORE those who don't have anything physical to BUY THE ALBUMS ON VINYL... cos not only do they look FABULOUS and feel THICK (always a good thing, right?) they also look brilliant as a collection, and as art, framed on your walls, etc!  

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.