Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Your Madonna Collection (Digital / Physical)

10 hours ago, Salvatore said:

discogs.com

amazon.com (look for used copies! Some of them are very cheap.)

The only annoying thing about getting used copies is the fucking porto. ny12 Like bye...I'm buying something that's worth 2€ and I pay like 3€ just for transportation costs. sia4

I only bought used copy once, original release of BS because i wanted that cover and that blue case sia1

I need to get back into collecting! Once I get my paycheck next week, I think I'm gonna try for Music on vinyl bey6

But you already have a close to complete collection. cry5

New baby arrived! I find it very cheap in random Warner store here in Belgrade, they have most of her Warner releases, and they are very cheap rip2 

IMG_7135.jpg

So my collection looks like this jj2 so proud! everything beside RH is from this year, RH will always have special place in my heart because it was my first M album and it got me interested in collecting other albums

IMG_7138.jpg

Btw, is it me (and my copy) or artwork for her debut is kinda  blurry? Back cover is very sharpened and clear, same goes for booklet and that pic in booklet, but front cover isn't. Is that on purpose and on every pressing, or just mine? orangu1

40 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Btw, is it me (and my copy) or artwork for her debut is kinda  blurry? Back cover is very sharpened and clear, same goes for booklet and that pic in booklet, but front cover isn't. Is that on purpose and on every pressing, or just mine? orangu1

It looks normal for me!

OMG and I saw those Japanese cardsleeve mini-LPs and now I want them all scream1 I thought they were just reissues, but CDJapan has pictures, and there are cards included with her most iconic images form each era (ie Like a Virgin has a card with her ifnront of a mirror, TIC has her black bob picture). They're so expensive though rip2

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

It looks normal for me!

OMG and I saw those Japanese cardsleeve mini-LPs and now I want them all scream1 I thought they were just reissues, but CDJapan has pictures, and there are cards included with her most iconic images form each era (ie Like a Virgin has a card with her ifnront of a mirror, TIC has her black bob picture). They're so expensive though rip2

so i guess it's just me cry4

front and back covers are not sharpened the same for me

When will you post your collection? jj2

2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

so i guess it's just me cry4

front and back covers are not sharpened the same for me

When will you post your collection? jj2

Shit I haven't got a chance yet, I'll try to get it soon rip2

Now I also want to buy those first mini-LPs (I think they only did them all until TIC, since they only started this year) cry6

madonna_detail_350.jpg

madonna_burningup.jpg

madonna_likeavirgin.jpg

madonna_immaculatebest.jpg

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/feature/madonna_japanminilp_160105

so great mess1

It doesn't say anything about reissuing the following albums though rip2

6 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Shit I haven't got a chance yet, I'll try to get it soon rip2

Now I also want to buy those first mini-LPs (I think they only did them all until TIC, since they only started this year) cry6

madonna_detail_350.jpg

madonna_burningup.jpg

madonna_likeavirgin.jpg

madonna_immaculatebest.jpg

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/feature/madonna_japanminilp_160105

so great mess1

It doesn't say anything about reissuing the following albums though rip2

Those are pics from booklets, not most iconic images form each era tho orangu1

They were issued while she was on tour there

32 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Those are pics from booklets, not most iconic images form each era tho orangu1

They were issued while she was on tour there

I don't care,they're bigger mess1

I also love cards because for some reason I can never get a booklet out without crumbling its edges against those CD case things rip2

7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't care,they're bigger mess1

I also love cards because for some reason I can never get a booklet out without crumbling its edges against those CD case things rip2

Well you're not rushing anywhere rip2 take your time with getting booklet out orangu1

On 7/8/2016 at 2:12 PM, Li'l Sebastian said:

RH will always have special place in my heart because it was my first M album and it got me interested in collecting other albums

same ny1 (i didnt buy it) but its the first M album i listened to cry7 

Is it allowed to post links to VIP section threads here? If so, I'd like to direct your attention to my singles masterpost. I already uploaded all singles from TFA, LAV, TB, WTG and LAP there. The info will be updated soon, once I uploaded the YCD era releases.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.