Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Your Madonna Collection (Digital / Physical)

2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I saw one copy here recently for the first time carla1

I don't get why Erotica and ROL are so damn hard to find here, considering ROL has a lot of hit songs 

2 minutes ago, Saiga said:

I don't get why Erotica and ROL are so damn hard to find here, considering ROL has a lot of hit songs 

And it's ironic that i can't find AL and HC anywhere since they were like first Madonna albums here that were really available everywhere from 2003-2012 rip2

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

And it's ironic that i can't find AL and HC anywhere since they were like first Madonna albums here that were really available everywhere from 2003-2012 rip2

I think it's weird because I actually see Hard Candy copies everywhere in any supermarket fall2 when I found AL I bought immediately because it's a weird album as well here. The other album that is everywhere is Remixed and Revisited but I'm not buying that only for Your Honesty. dead4 

3 minutes ago, Saiga said:

I think it's weird because I actually see Hard Candy copies everywhere in any supermarket fall2 when I found AL I bought immediately because it's a weird album as well here. The other album that is everywhere is Remixed and Revisited but I'm not buying that only for Your Honesty. dead4 

Lucky you ! dead7

To anyone who would like to have a complete digital collection of her singles:

There's a thread in the masterpost section of the VIP Section. jj2 So far, I have uploaded all her singles from Everybody - Love Profusion and the rest is coming soon! You'll find details on how I structured them in the thread.

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

The one that came out before MDNA? Are sleeves replicated fully?

According to Wikipedia, it was actually three days after MDNA. The front and back of the sleeves are the same as the normal CDs but there are no booklets or anything. This is it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Complete_Studio_Albums_(1983_–_2008)

2 hours ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

According to Wikipedia, it was actually three days after MDNA. The front and back of the sleeves are the same as the normal CDs but there are no booklets or anything. This is it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Complete_Studio_Albums_(1983_–_2008)

This is why I didn't buy it jj4

I can't stand those budget collections.

I started collecting Madonna stuff a few months ago, most of it is cheap stuff I find online/at record stores mad5 

ALBUMS

Spoiler

CDs:

Most of these are used but they're in great condition. Some cases are broken though so I'm gonna get new cases soon.

GK7Mgx5.jpg?1

Top: Madonna (I lost the booklet - don't ask), True Blue, Like a Prayer, Erotica

Middle: Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, Music, Confessions

Bottom: Hard Candy, MDNA (my first M purchase btw)

p0oUD9F.jpg?1

Top: You Can Dance, The Immaculate Collection, Something to Remember, GHV2

Bottom: Celebration, Evita

(I got some of these recently, so don't drag me about the stickers mad5)

Vinyl

8dFe4R7.jpg?1

Top: True Blue, Bedtime Stories

Bottom: Ray of Light 

SINGLES

Spoiler

GQndt13.jpg

Top: Like a Virgin, Who's That Girl, Causing a Commotion

Bottom: Vogue, Keep It Together ( @Saiga jj2 )

1U09R9v.jpg?1

Top: Live to Tell, Papa Don't Preach

Bottom: Like a Prayer (promo copy, which I was excited about)

OTHER

Spoiler

3ZYrKfx.jpg

Just some non-music Madonna stuff I have!

MDNA photoshoot canvas poster thingy, unofficial Madonna book, Evita VHS tape and I'm Breathless pins

btw I really love the Madonna book. Every chapter details the making of every album/era and it has some really cool pictures.

Here's a closer look at the pins because I think @Breathless Mahoney might like them sia1 

GESVBc1.jpg

21 hours ago, Diamond said:

I started collecting Madonna stuff a few months ago, most of it is cheap stuff I find online/at record stores mad5 

ALBUMS

Reveal hidden contents

CDs:

Most of these are used but they're in great condition. Some cases are broken though so I'm gonna get new cases soon.

GK7Mgx5.jpg?1

Top: Madonna (I lost the booklet - don't ask), True Blue, Like a Prayer, Erotica

Middle: Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, Music, Confessions

Bottom: Hard Candy, MDNA (my first M purchase btw)

p0oUD9F.jpg?1

Top: You Can Dance, The Immaculate Collection, Something to Remember, GHV2

Bottom: Celebration, Evita

(I got some of these recently, so don't drag me about the stickers mad5)

Vinyl

8dFe4R7.jpg?1

Top: True Blue, Bedtime Stories

Bottom: Ray of Light 

SINGLES

Reveal hidden contents

GQndt13.jpg

Top: Like a Virgin, Who's That Girl, Causing a Commotion

Bottom: Vogue, Keep It Together ( @Saiga jj2 )

1U09R9v.jpg?1

Top: Live to Tell, Papa Don't Preach

Bottom: Like a Prayer (promo copy, which I was excited about)

OTHER

Reveal hidden contents

3ZYrKfx.jpg

Just some non-music Madonna stuff I have!

MDNA photoshoot canvas poster thingy, unofficial Madonna book, Evita VHS tape and I'm Breathless pins

btw I really love the Madonna book. Every chapter details the making of every album/era and it has some really cool pictures.

Here's a closer look at the pins because I think @Breathless Mahoney might like them sia1 

GESVBc1.jpg

KIT is a single she really did THAT 

I don't have a lot as of yet but I am slowly collecting.

I know I've got various CDs and cassettes from the madre since she was and still is a big M stan, mostly albums and a few singles jj2 I'll list those off when I finally round them all up.

I myself have bought a GHV2 Megamix promo 12", Angel 7", Like a Prayer 7", Confessions CD + all the Australian singles, HC and the singles, MDNA deluxe, and Rebel Heart deluxe CD and 12". jj2

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.