Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Your Madonna Collection (Digital / Physical)

A have a super big digital collection being a collector for years on websites and participating in trades. I have stuff that didn't even leaked on the web... ^^'

As for my physical collection, I have all her main releases published in France (all albums, compilations and remix EPs) as well as some imported singles from Japan and Germany.

Physical Collection:

1. Rebel Heart (Deluxe)
2. MDNA (just because it was on sale for $2, not worth more)
3. Bedtime Stories
4. Ray Of Light
5. True Blue
6. Like A Prayer
7. Like A Virgin
8. Confessions

Digital Collection:

1. Hard Candy
2. Rebel Heart (Standard & Deluxe)
3. Confessions

Well the only physical CD I bought is "The Immaculate Collection", I bought the Living For Love single but I ended illegally downloading the full RH album. fall3 

51 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Well the only physical CD I bought is "The Immaculate Collection", I bought the Living For Love single but I ended illegally downloading the full RH album. fall3 

Post picture sia1

Do you have version with gold font color or is it black?

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

Post picture sia1

Do you have version with gold font color or is it black?

I imported the CD to my iTunes and it is the same cover as the physical CD, it's this one:

h108PhV.png

Are there different covers? sia1 

22 minutes ago, Luca. said:

I imported the CD to my iTunes and it is the same cover as the physical CD, it's this one:

h108PhV.png

Are there different covers? sia1 

Kinda sia1 earlier editions had shiny gold colors on cover, back cover and in booklet, and recent copies have black font, and black booklet and front cover is not so shiny sia2

3 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Kinda sia1 earlier editions had shiny gold colors on cover, back cover and in booklet, and recent copies have black font, and black booklet and front cover is not so shiny sia2

I HAVE SHINY GOLD! oprah10 the "Madonna" font looks more brown than black actually. 

Can somebody quickly say if Music digipack any different? The tracklist on the back is the same, but I think of buying it soon since cardboard boxes are cleaner, ecologically better and just nicer than stank plastic. It looks like a standart version of the album on my store's site.

11 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Can somebody quickly say if Music digipack any different? The tracklist on the back is the same, but I think of buying it soon since cardboard boxes are cleaner, ecologically better and just nicer than stank plastic. It looks like a standart version of the album on my store's site.

It is, it has more pics and a bit different design

2 minutes ago, Angelus said:

It is, it has more pics and a bit different design

Oh shit, cancelled. I think they're selling a separate CD from the Collection, so it won't have any art jj4

The barcode sends me to the Collection, and the year stated is 2012 trash1

Image.ashx?ImageId=7d96dda3-5b16-4cde-87

On 1.3.2017 at 7:46 PM, Angelus said:

Omg! What a downgrade! That's why I'd rather buy my stuff second hand. Good condition, the real deal and usually cheap.

I bought a cheap version of the Super Deluxe Rebel Heart CD and I think it's a fake from Russia. meg1 

Just now, Cruella de Vil said:

Omg! What a downgrade! That's why I'd rather buy my stuff second hand. Good condition, the real deal and usually cheap.

I bought a cheap version of the Super Deluxe Rebel Heart CD and I think it's a fake from Russia. meg1 

Same thing happened to LAP, they started printing black and white booklet because it's cheaper rip2

AL is printed on recycled paper now rip3

I only bought used copy once, it's BS and because i wanted both covers. I was lucky with my LAP and TIC copies tho, i got shiny copies sia1

My AL copy just arrived, booklet is shit, but listening this album on my stereo restored my love for it alex1

Btw, it's enhanced cd, and i can't open it on my pc, does anyone know what's extra content?

https://s18.postimg.org/4rj64kcx5/17200493_10209595578659099_1320328884_o.jpg

Full collection

https://s24.postimg.org/5hk3qaob9/17200353_10209595583899230_906314301_o.jpg

Hard Candy is on its way sia1

On 9.3.2017 at 6:01 PM, Angelus said:

Hard Candy arrived today whihcm eans that i've completed my collection alex1 finally alex1

P.S. HC has the worst booklet i have ever seen.

https://s2.postimg.org/se0vo3915/17200386_10209616782309177_1874958979_o.jpg

https://s14.postimg.org/7cd4d6eht/17200629_10209616783229200_1016239807_o.jpg

Time to start collecting her singles! demi1 

Hard Candy booklet I couldn't believe my eyes jj4

Like, I actually do like lolli theme, for instance I was a huge fan of The White Stripes band, and their entire schtick is dressing up in red and white, and their albums also have art done in this way, but HC is just orly1

Thank god there is a deluxe box with black font I guess, for people who want the album for some reason ny1 but can't stand the sight of this mess.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.