Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Your Madonna Collection (Digital / Physical)

On 12/11/2015 at 2:41 PM, Kesha Rose Sebert said:

i dont own any physical yet. jj2 i want RH, Confessions, and the first two.

Reveal hidden contents

gNKxjGA.jpg

IT4So4S.jpg

wz2yABG.jpg

zPNA9Ib.jpg

update: jj2 

YTDfjur.jpg

1sIa3FL.jpg

SgyIOgr.jpg

8 hours ago, Kesha Rose Sebert said:

the cd's i have that are 2 disc (i dont own any madge album physically jj2 ) have this kind of case.

CLRJWCASED-2T.jpg?1378908662

I own a couple that are like that and they are better than some of the other 2 disc cases but I still prefer digipaks for double disc albums jj2

9 hours ago, Skyline said:

I own a couple that are like that and they are better than some of the other 2 disc cases but I still prefer digipaks for double disc albums jj2

ive only had the the digipack-like ones for PRISM. moo4 and i wanna get rid of the KP cds i have.

@Saiga @Li'l Sebastian @Skyline @Vertigo-go @Kesha Rose Sebert

First batch of scans from my singles collection, including of my newest additions! oprah2

ewXT0KA.jpg

MOd2Zuh.jpg

The Like a Virgin single is so fucking ugly. It looks so bleached out and they didn't even bother to use the correct font. ew1

3" Mini Singles for LAP + EY. cry1 My dad used to own these. I'm so glad I could finally get ahold of these. Definitely my two favourite items.

V0345vT.jpg

nkptdgP.jpg

cGlQLf4.jpg

j9KJYsH.jpg

f840AKM.jpg

t87eOve.jpg

ZBN4K3W.jpg

k7EcvEu.jpg

I'll post the other ones within the next few days. jj2 I gotta have to keep the section active somehow...

6 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

First batch of scans from my singles collection, including of my newest additions! oprah2

ewXT0KA.jpg

MOd2Zuh.jpg

The Like a Virgin single is so fucking ugly. It looks so bleached out and they didn't even bother to use the correct font. ew1

3" Mini Singles for LAP + EY. cry1 My dad used to own these. I'm so glad I could finally get ahold of these. Definitely my two favourite items.

V0345vT.jpg

nkptdgP.jpg

cGlQLf4.jpg

j9KJYsH.jpg

f840AKM.jpg

t87eOve.jpg

ZBN4K3W.jpg

k7EcvEu.jpg

I'll post the other ones within the next few days. jj2 I gotta have to keep the section active somehow...

I'm so jealous brit2 I love looking at cds

I'm collecting my flac edition of all singles and remixes for few days now jj2 So I'll ask if I'm missing something

I want to own all cd singles from Erotica and Music eras, because visuals were the best ever, and remixes are her most amazing brit2

47 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

ewXT0KA.jpg

MOd2Zuh.jpg

V0345vT.jpg

nkptdgP.jpg

cGlQLf4.jpg

j9KJYsH.jpg

f840AKM.jpg

t87eOve.jpg

ZBN4K3W.jpg

k7EcvEu.jpg

The 3" CD singles look so nice oprah2 I might be wrong but I think she only had 3" CD singles for the Like a Prayer era? Did she release one for Cherish or was it only for LAP and EY?

Also, what countries are the Justify My Love singles from? Are they both German or from different countries?

Great collection btw jj2

I haven't gotten any new Madonna stuff in a while cry1

21 minutes ago, Skyline said:

The 3" CD singles look so nice oprah2 I might be wrong but I think she only had 3" CD singles for the Like a Prayer era? Did she release one for Cherish or was it only for LAP and EY?

Also, what countries are the Justify My Love singles from? Are they both German or from different countries?

Great collection btw jj2

I haven't gotten any new Madonna stuff in a while cry1

There was one for Cherish as well but I didn't need that one cause i bought the jewelcase re-release jj2

JML are from France, apparently but I think both of them were released in Germany as well.

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

*cums all over*

I didn't know at first that LAV was a remixed version since it's like a maxi-single with her famous songs of that time orly1

Is the mix any good?

OMG that colour, cotton candy!

I haven't listened to it yet mess1

So I was just looking into LAV remaster CD and saw this review, is this true? jj4

This "warner remaster" is NOT an improvement on the mastering of the original 1984 cd, unless your definition of improvement is severe brickwalling and over compression. As others have stated, this one is a total "ear bleeder". 70% of the original dynamics in these songs have been squashed out, leaving an overly loud and near-distorted sounding version of a great pop album.

31 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

So I was just looking into LAV remaster CD and saw this review, is this true? jj4

Not really, you can download remastered edition from itunes and check.

But in reality it wasn't real remaster, it was just original master with volume up. Original recordings were never really remastered like in MJ's case for example.

2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Not really, you can download remastered edition from itunes and check.

But in reality it wasn't real remaster, it was just original master with volume up. Original recordings were never really remastered like in MJ's case for example.

I'm so not into those random 3 reissues. TWO shitty common extra-tracks, no new liner notes um2

This is Madonna. Shit artists get anniversary editions with new commentary inside and an extra CD, this is trashy oprah13

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm so not into those random 3 reissues. TWO shitty common extra-tracks, no new liner notes um2

This is Madonna. Shit artists get anniversary editions with new commentary inside and an extra CD, this is trashy oprah13

That's the thing I hate most about her, she doesn't care about honoring her legacy. She's rejecting career achievements awards, she's rejecting tributes, she's not milking her lgeacy and status...

1 minute ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

That's the thing I hate most about her, she doesn't care about honoring her legacy. She's rejecting career achievements awards, she's rejecting tributes, she's not milking her lgeacy and status...

Is it her fault? Does she own her own back catalogue?

I don't know if it's her fault, but if it's label's, then she's the most disrespected iconic artist in the world oprah13

No boxsets, no good greatest hits, you could fill six CDs with her unreleased tracks, and there is still NUTHIN' oprah13

There is also Kylie jj4 But at least there are four good-looking boxsets for her first four albums, even with remastered music videos.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.