G like MC

How Many Top 20 SOLO Billboard Hot 100 Hits Does Your Fave Have?

Trusting you all know what a hit is ( P.S. Can't be out of the top 20)

9-I Kissed A Girl, Hot N Cold, Waking up In Vegas, Teenage Dream, Firework, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away, Part of Me, Wide Awake, Roar, Unconditionally, Birthday

tumblr_nc8zs6khA01r0ylt7o6_250.gif

How many does your fave have?

Gaga has 12 legend1 - Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, Judas, Hair, The Edge Of Glory, You and I, Applause, and Dope.

Beyoncé has 12 legend1 - Me Myself & I, Naughty Girl, Ring the Alarm, Irreplaceable, If I Were a Boy, Single Ladies, Diva, Halo, Sweet Dreams, Best Thing I Never Had, Love on Top, and 7/11

Taylor has 33 legend1 - Teardrops on my Guitar, Our Song, Change, Love Story, White Horse, You Belong with Me, Fearless, Youre not Sorry, Jump Then Fall, Untouchable, Crazier, Today was a Fairytale, Speak Now, Mine, Back to December, Mean, Sparks Fly, Ours, If This Was a Movie, Eyes Open, State of Grace, WANGBT, Ronan, Begin Again, I Knew You were Trouble, 22, Red, Shake it Off, Out of the Woods, Blank Space, Style, Bad Blood, and  Wildest Dreams

3 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Applause, Dope.

nat1

dont forget Hair charted at #12 even though it was a promo single antm1 

5 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Applause, Dope.

nat1

Gaga doesn't need to rely on cheap rappers to get a hit jj2 

Just now, Infrared said:

Gaga doesn't need to rely on cheap rappers to get a hit jj2 

Tbh I think Just Dance should be considered a solo hit considering a total of 0 people listened to it to hear Colby O'Donis. laughcry1

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Unconditionally and Birthday were hits? I can say the same about Gags random ass top tens jj2 

numbers don't mean success. Sales do.

how many actual sales did dope have again? 

thank god for streaming 

21 minutes ago, Radar said:

work bitch, HIAM, TTWE, IWG, 3, womanizer, circus, BOMT, IUSA, POM, everytime, toxic, stronger, OIDIA, crazy, FTBOMBH

16 sistren1 

SLAY! brit0katy2 

3 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Unconditionally and Birthday were hits? I can say the same about Gags random ass top tens jj2 

numbers don't mean success. Sales do.

But sales are just numbers too though. lol1 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.