ShadesofCody

PopJustice SHADES Lana Del Fade

The original Authentic Chanteuse Lana Del Rey has been in a studio with Justin Parker, ie the man she co-wrote ‘Video Games’, ‘Ride’, ‘Born To Die’ and some other quite good ones with.

No one’s sure what this means exactly, but maybe she was just in the area and fancied popping by for a natter. Maybe she recorded a song so good it will make it seem as if the last two albums didn’t happen.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/lana-del-reys-been-in-a-studio-environment-with-video-games-co-writer-justin-parker/139231/

Poor PopJustice and their shit taste. UV and Honeymoon are both masterpieces on par with if not better than the instant classic Born to Die.

ayumi1

Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are light years ahead of Born to Die and Paradise. But her best album will always be Lana Del Ray, no contest

I wouldn't mind if the last album didn't happen hottie1 

46 minutes ago, Ryan said:

you girls need to stop lying to yourselves about how good ultraviolence is laughcry1 especially some of ya'll saying its better than born to be a god, just bye. my stan base stanning 45S teas

Ultraviolence is undeniably her best though oprah13

49 minutes ago, Ryan said:

you girls need to stop lying to yourselves about how good ultraviolence is laughcry1 especially some of ya'll saying its better than born to be a god, just bye. my stan base stanning 45S teas

Spill it clap1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Could your taste be any more tragiq tho ew1 Ultraviolence is a solid album and FFS is one of Rihanna's best songs rav1 The only one telling fibs around here is you sis rav1 

BTD - the pop album to appeal to the mainstream

Paradise - the concept album, shaping a certain aesthetic essential to understand the persona of LDR

UV - the "experimental", spontaneous and intuitive record.

HM - the album that's closest to what Lana herself listens to

1 hour ago, PoisonCandy said:

Could your taste be any more tragiq tho ew1 Ultraviolence is a solid album and No trolling allowed rav1 The only one telling fibs around here is you sis rav1 

Ultraviolence is qt but I can't stand people saying it's better than Born to be Queen, like clean your ears out laughcry1

8 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

buy Ultraviolence right now or get permabanned fatty lana1 

#ENDOnlineObesity lana1 

how about you purchase a copy of Art Angels and join me in losing your ear virginity?

Gf5HrnW.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.