Ryan

I need your help

So I'm doing an art project which is basically about stanning and the pedestals young adults place their faves on (check my snapchat amazingryannn for the tea jj2 ) and I basically need ya'll to help me out a bit.

All you need to do is first purchase a copy of Art Angels

Gf5HrnW.gif

Once that is done, if you guys could be so kind to just fill this thread with blind stanning of your fave (or dragging Gf5HrnW.gif) the only requirement is you must refer to your fave by a nickname (like Legendtina, Fattina, The Lord, Hoelor Swift, Rihallah etc)

For research purposes jj2 I'll be eternally grateful to any hunTies that can assist me

Madonna is old 

Is ugly 

Is trash

And I doubt yeezy or anyone would even consider coming close to that damaged and overused flesh pocket she likes to call a vagina

Gf5HrnW.gif

My fave, Legendtina Maria Nina Desnudate Goduilera, the Queen of Vocals, Empress of NBC, Princess of Nashville (TV Show), Mother of two, Duchess of No Touring, Countess of Oversinging, Baroness of Shitting On Your Faves, Marchioness of Weight Fluctuation is the best singer of her generation, birthed all of your faves that came after her, and is the ageless youthful goddess.

Allahyonce Knowles, the CEO of Music Industry is literally the queen, goddess, creator of music, singing, dancing, songwriting, producing - literally better than MJ himself, her music gives hearing to the deaf, sight to the blind, ability to walk to the wheelchair bound ones, brings people back from the dead and cures cancer with her performances, concert tours, music videos and simply her appearance.

7 minutes ago, Philip said:

Allahyonce Knowles, the CEO of Music Industry is literally the queen, goddess, creator of music, singing, dancing, songwriting, producing - literally better than MJ himself, her music gives hearing to the deaf, sight to the blind, ability to walk to the wheelchair bound ones, brings people back from the dead and cures cancer with her performances, concert tours, music videos and simply her appearance.

K i dont c lies

Edit: people just hate on bey because shes better than everyone at everything lmao SEETHE lmfao1 

the one and only legend GODGA has contributed various essential assets to American society. the goddess herself invented music, charts, and popularity when her album "The Bible" was released to the public in 2008. Next, she invented fashion, pop culture, and controversy in 2009 with the release of "The Holy Monster".  The gay community also found it's birth soon after "Slain This Way" was released in 2011, and the concept of art was officially conceived when her album "CHARTTOP" was made in 2013. 

12 minutes ago, Philip said:

did you copy paste these FACTS from an encyclopedia? oprah6 

i thought we were supposed to exaggerate in this thread oprah6 

Savior Christ published her first bible in 2006, it was self-titled (duh!) and included the hymns "Tim McHolyGrail", "Teardrops On My Altar", "Our Hymn" and "(Holy) Scripture to Burn". Its RIHlease annihilated the caRIHr of No1CarRIH Underwood before it even started and helped "Savior Christ" become a household name. Since then, The Lord has RIHvealed herself time and time again by RIHleasing bibles such as "Preach Now", "SacRED" and "198Divine". Countless of her hymns like "Today Was A Biblical Tale", "Divine", "I Knew You Were Holy", "Blessed Space", "Byble", "Mother MaRIH's Song (Oh My My My)" and "You Belong With God" have become mandatoRIH staples for modern day services and gospel albums. Ugh, who else but The Lord?! Exactly.

http://www.glamour.com/images/entertainment/2015/09/taylor-swift-prayer-candle-w352.jpg

I stan Legendni Godoanne Jesuslina Biblenottakesha4

She created lightning bolts, saying "cherry cherry boom boom" in every other song, Russian bath houses, bad romances, telephones, gay people, edges of glory, Nebraska, bedazzlers, overly long ugly boring useless mini films (aka BTW era), applause, and people listening to jazz below the age of 90kesha4

Who will ever? The sheer IMPACT of Jesusefani! Her first album, "The Old Testament", has sold over 15m WW and ushered in a new age of synthpop in the late 2000s while everyone else was serving less than stellar R&B (including the prehistoric argentinosaurus fossil Geriatricdonna, whose name everyone forgot the second "Just Pray" feat. no1curr came out)kesha4

Her second album was a continuation of "The Old Testament" called "The Old Testament Monster" exploring her fears navigating her amazing talent as she works her way through writing scripture after scripture for her godly albums. This album featured one of the best selling singles of all time, "Bad Prophecy," a BeYAWNce feature track, "TeleJesus," and "Holyjandro"

Her third album, "Born This Iconic, Legendary, Stunning, etc." continued her string of hits with the title track, "The Edges of Your Weave (Off)", and "Goddess of Pop and I." No other official singles were released from the album, "Flopdas" and "Marry The Tank" were both promo singles with limited promotionkesha4

In 2013, she released an indie album that was not mainstream with little promo or hype at all called "HOLYALTERPOP," and it sold remarkably well for such a reverse Warholian expedition, and included top 5 hit "Applesauce" and marginally successful single "Do What U Want (With My Shitty Rapist Rent A Rapper That No One Bought This Song For)kesha4

She then unleashed upon the world Grammy-winning (something Krety Berry will never be able to say about herself) "Mummy to Mummy." The title was inspired by her partner on the album, Mr. Tony Bennettkesha4

Her next album is yet to be released but will surely take over the world of pop and outsell "Dinosaur Heart" and Krety's flop upcoming Christmas album COMBINEDkesha4 Thanks for listening to the story of the making of a legend who has 6 Grammys. That's 6 more than Flopty FYIkesha4

56 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

I stan Legendni Godoanne Jesuslina Biblenottakesha4

She created lightning bolts, saying "cherry cherry boom boom" in every other song, Russian bath houses, bad romances, telephones, gay people, edges of glory, Nebraska, bedazzlers, overly long ugly boring useless mini films (aka BTW era), applause, and people listening to jazz below the age of 90kesha4

Who will ever? The sheer IMPACT of Jesusefani! Her first album, "The Old Testament", has sold over 15m WW and ushered in a new age of synthpop in the late 2000s while everyone else was serving less than stellar R&B (including the prehistoric argentinosaurus fossil Geriatricdonna, whose name everyone forgot the second "Just Pray" feat. no1curr came out)kesha4

Her second album was a continuation of "The Old Testament" called "The Old Testament Monster" exploring her fears navigating her amazing talent as she works her way through writing scripture after scripture for her godly albums. This album featured one of the best selling singles of all time, "Bad Prophecy," a BeYAWNce feature track, "TeleJesus," and "Holyjandro"

Her third album, "Born This Iconic, Legendary, Stunning, etc." continued her string of hits with the title track, "The Edges of Your Weave (Off)", and "Goddess of Pop and I." No other official singles were released from the album, "Flopdas" and "Marry The Tank" were both promo singles with limited promotionkesha4

In 2013, she released an indie album that was not mainstream with little promo or hype at all called "HOLYALTERPOP," and it sold remarkably well for such a reverse Warholian expedition, and included top 5 hit "Applesauce" and marginally successful single "Do What U Want (With My Shitty Rapist Rent A Rapper That No One Bought This Song For)kesha4

She then unleashed upon the world Grammy-winning (something Krety Berry will never be able to say about herself) "Mummy to Mummy." The title was inspired by her partner on the album, Mr. Tony Bennettkesha4

Her next album is yet to be released but will surely take over the world of pop and outsell "Dinosaur Heart" and Krety's flop upcoming Christmas album COMBINEDkesha4 Thanks for listening to the story of the making of a legend who has 6 Grammys. That's 6 more than Flopty FYIkesha4

/thread fall1fall1lmfao1  

The Female Michael Jackson who is better than MJ himself lbr. She is as white as he ever was and has a passion for entertaining children as well. Katysus Perrist released her debut album One of the Gods which was a foregleam of her next historical defining album, Teenage Jesus. Teenage Jesus was an industry revolutionary album that ended careers and converted the masses. Katysus then released her next album, Praysm, and we were supplied with joyous dark sounds. 

output_dKdub3.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.