Philip

King of Pop dragging 1D on iTunes

6 minutes ago, Gilly said:

omfg SLAY THEM KING rip2 i really hope he wins rip2 

ugh I really hope he does too cry0

He's literally everywhere promoting, performing, slaying while them pussies are all over iTunes and occasionally sending snapchat videos trash1

23 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Tbf the only song I like from 1D's album is Perfect (undeniable bop) and I like quite a few more on Purpose. 

I honestly thought 1D were gonna wipe the floor with him because the UK iTunes is the same, they're literally all over on every banner on every page, they're trying it. 

It's a Style rip off tho sia2 

15 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

omg i actually can't wait for first week sales and i can't believe that Justin is ahead of 1d on iTunes in 1d's home country omg this is gonna be so close.

i'm streaming purpose on apple music rn bey3

keyword: iTunes. 

1 hour ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Tbf the only song I like from 1D's album is Perfect (undeniable bop) and I like quite a few more on Purpose. 

I honestly thought 1D were gonna wipe the floor with him because the UK iTunes is the same, they're literally all over on every banner on every page, they're trying it. 

Excuse you what?

0OPTF2w.png

9 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Digital sales are more important than physical sales 

9 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Digital sales are more important than physical sales 

Took me about 15 minutes to reply to this but no they're not. We're not talking about single sales here, and we're not talking about the USA. For UK album sales, physical albums are still a VERY important factor. Britney Jean was #1 on iTunes for 2 days and peaked at #34 come the end of the week. Ellie rose above Little Mix on iTunes but still sold 10k+ less than they did. iTunes matters little for UK sales. What really matters is in-store purchases; from the likes of ASDA, HMV and Tesco. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.