Firdawsi

Kesha must record 8 albums w/ Luke if she wants out of deal

According to the injunction request Kesha herself filed with a court two weeks ago, she has 3 more albums to record. Also according to that injunction request, when Luke sued Kesha for breach of contract he legally voided his contracts with her. Her lawyers are saying she'll likely win on the claim that the contracts were broken by Luke when the case goes to trial. I think her mom needs to try to stay calm until the judge makes a ruling on the injunction.   

4 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

her career is done anyway

umm.. after this all is over. Her Career will actually skyrocket--Tell-All Books, Sit down with Oprah, a new album celebrating her freedom.... Kesha ain't done yetoprah11

47 minutes ago, Sylkmonster said:

umm.. after this all is over. Her Career will actually skyrocket--Tell-All Books, Sit down with Oprah, a new album celebrating her freedom.... Kesha ain't done yetoprah11

whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.No cares her trial now (who talks about it besides pop forums?) noone will care when it is done.

She had a cute era back in 2008 but that's it.

Just now, P.O.P said:

whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.No cares her trial now (who talks about it besides pop forums?) noone will care when it is done.

Didn't Kylie also face problems during the beginning of her career too?

Didn't people drag her down?

Look where she is now

Kesha is going through problems too now

She may not have commercial success in future

But what she will make will come from her heart

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

its actually been all over twitter and tumblr for the last couple of months, and it even made it's way to well known news sites. im not even a fan of kesha, but based on that I'd say people are at least somewhat concerned for ha.

14 minutes ago, Blue Riding Hood said:

Didn't Kylie also face problems during the beginning of her career too?

How even dead1

Kesha had nothing to offer to the bussiness in the first place.She had a couple Dr.Luke hits but that really was it.She was destined to be a one-era wonder and there is no point to claim otherwise.

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

How even dead1

Kesha had nothing to offer to the business in the first place.She had a couple Dr.Luke hits but that really was it.She was destined to be a one-era wonder and there is no point to claim otherwise.

Have you even gone through her discography?

The generic shit you say is because Luke doesn't allow her to make anything else

Warrior was going to be folk/rock inspired if I'm not wrong

She had visions of alternative being big even before it started to grow [in 2013]

4 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

How even dead1

Kesha had nothing to offer to the bussiness in the first place.She had a couple Dr.Luke hits but that really was it.She was destined to be a one-era wonder and there is no point to claim otherwise.

Kesha has had 10 top 10 hits and a dozen top 40 hits. Her Cannibal EP has a Metacritic score of 73 and Warrior has a score of 71. So she's been successful both on the charts and with critics. Carly Rae Jepsen had one major hit and one minor hit three years ago. Yet when she released her latest lead single I Really Like You radio picked it up and was playing it. Radio only dropped the song because it had atrocious callout scores. If radio gave Carly a chance after 3 years with only two hits, they'll definitely give Kesha who's had a dozen hits a chance. If the public reacts well to her next lead single, she'll easily come back. Her last 3 lead singles were hugely successful (two #1's and a #2 on the Hot 100) and she had a #1 hit just last year. She's in a good place if she can release in 2016. If the judge grants her injunction in January she'll be able to release a new song early next year. If this drags into 2017, it will get harder for her but it won't be impossible with the right song. 

19 minutes ago, Blue Riding Hood said:

Have you even gone through her discography?

The generic shit you say is because Luke doesn't allow her to make anything else

Warrior was going to be folk/rock inspired if I'm not wrong

She had visions of alternative being big even before it started to grow [in 2013]

Counting Stars by One Republic and Wake Me Up by Avicii were huge but Kesha had done that sound earlier on Last Goodbye. Luke was so determined to portray her as nothing more than a shallow party girl he refused to release Last Goodbye and she missed out on that whole trend when it became huge.

1 minute ago, DanceCommander said:

Counting Stars by One Republic and Wake Me Up by Avicii were huge but Kesha had done that sound earlier on Last Goodbye. Luke was so determined to portray her as nothing more than a shallow party girl he refused to release Last Goodbye and she missed out on that whole trend when it became huge.

I knew it!!!

The girl's one clever woman

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

People like their Tea after its been spilled hun. Right now Kesha can't openly talk about her situation, so we know very little about the details on the trail. But mind you when this all is over, and IF Kesha decides to cash in on it, she could possibly have a very huge comeback. She already is a well-known established artist and people have been talking about this, don't think otherwise just cause you get your news from pop forums.

And also, I sleep very comfortably at night, thank you. moo6