Jony

Multiple shootings in Paris, hostage situation and bombings at Stade de France - at least 129 dead, 352 injured

wQ3Ldn0.jpg

Hi everyone. In some days there'll be some attacks in Paris. In different places. Protect yourselves. This is not a joke. There'll be a lot of death. Probably more than 100. Explosions, grenades, kamikazes. Crowds. We can already start using the hashtag #prayforparis. Courage.

This better be a hoax coz...

18 minutes ago, Hillary Clinton said:

I am in tears about this. Paris will remain in my prayers. People forget that terrorism is still a huge issue for Europe and the US. I just hope all these attacks are over. 

i know its a sad situation but im high af and this statement + ur name has got me fucked up

Just now, Jony Ive said:

I really hope the attacks are over for good, although several attackers are still at large. What a dreadful night, still having a hard time comprehending everything that has  happened.

I hope there aren't any copycat crimes going around tbh that's what I fear the most with big attacks like this

1 minute ago, Quinn said:

Quote I just heard on the radio "France did not live in fear of such things, which likely left them vulnerable to terrorism"

The fuck? You shouldn't have to live in fear of these things. Fuck them.

Just now, Quinn said:

Quote I just heard on the radio "France did not live in fear of such things, which likely left them vulnerable to terrorism"

I would have assumed Germany, not because I think that the refugees are involved with this anyway, but the fact that Germany took the most refugees would have made itself a target for ISIS out of hate/anger.

1 minute ago, Quinn said:

that is so terrifying to read it's so terrifying that anyone would have to live in fear or anticipation of this kind of event in order for it to not happen...especially in a great capital of the world like Paris. Absolutely terrifying.