Jony

Multiple shootings in Paris, hostage situation and bombings at Stade de France - at least 129 dead, 352 injured

Just now, Hylia said:

Could this be the beginning of something bigger, like a full blown war? People are freaking out over the possibility of a WWIII and I just don't know what to think

I think France's reaction in the next few days is going to decide a lot about the future. Their borders are likely going to remain closed for at least a few days.

10 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Could this be the beginning of something bigger, like a full blown war? People are freaking out over the possibility of a WWIII and I just don't know what to think

You know...I have a strong feeling that this attack was calculated and planned, not necessarilly by IS members but by ppl who want exactly that, a WWIII. That arrested attacker claiming he was from IS got me really suspicious.

4 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

French Pres. Hollande says "terrorists" who held serveral hostages at a Paris concert hall were killed - Reuters

Death is too good for these pieces of shit.

1 minute ago, Ratchet said:

people magazine is reporting that not all of the members playing the venue tonight are accounted for....

Various sources here said all band members were accounted for. They're a so cal based band so that was one of the focuses of our local media.

I'm in absolute shock over this. How and why does this kind of evil exist in this world and why can't it be stopped? Haven't we gone through enough wars for ppl to still wanting to kill innocent ppl for no reason or out of religious motives (if this was an IS attack)?

3 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

You know...I have a strong feeling that this attack was calculated and planned, not necessarilly by IS members but by ppl who want exactly that, a WWIII. That arrested attacker claiming he was from IS got me really suspicious.

Death is too good for these pieces of shit.

So like a frame job of sorts?