Jony

Multiple shootings in Paris, hostage situation and bombings at Stade de France - at least 129 dead, 352 injured

19 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Could this be the beginning of something bigger, like a full blown war? People are freaking out over the possibility of a WWIII and I just don't know what to think

Oh yeah for sure. All of these problems happening will amount to something bigger eventually. When it does happen it'll just be mass destruction and population wipe outs because weapons have advanced so much

Just now, Erotic Romance said:

Jesus. Five people can really cause that much destruction? Surely they had more assisting them with the planning...

There's likely some sort of financial backer, but we have nothing on that yet. Something of this scale is guaranteed to have been funded by some outside force.

Many worldwide locations (World Trade Center, Dallas, Wimbledon Stadium, Dublin) are displaying lights in the color of France's flag. I really hope we see more unity against the evils committing such heinous acts

Very Scary. 

Depending on who or what entity was responsible for this - it could very easily start a war - and a big one. 

When ISIS brought down that Russian Plane in Egypt a few days ago - this, and the threat of more, something will give and it will be big. 

Vladimir Putin may not be a friend to the US and the NATO Alliance - but I can easily see full scale war happening in the Middle East in an effort to crush ISIS, because he hates them more

A very scary moment in world history. 

11 minutes ago, Hylia said:

the U.S. has unfortunately been seeing threats like this for a long time. I suspect that the reason they have not been acted upon yet is because they know that as soon as they strike the U.S. Things will escalate very quickly, and shit will hit the fan. The countries they've been targeting up until now have not had the resources the U.S. has. It almost seems as though they're building up to a large scale attack, and it will come when they are fully prepared. Not to further feed speculation, of course, but these are all things that have been considered prior to tonight's attacks. 

1 minute ago, Jonna Lee said:

ive heard TONS of police sirens going up and down my street. everyone is posting on snapchat on how many cops are out tonight.

I have been experiencing the same thing. Granted I do live in a heavily policed area anyway, but security has definitely been upped.