Jony

Multiple shootings in Paris, hostage situation and bombings at Stade de France - at least 129 dead, 352 injured

33 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Someone on French news said something about the Schegen Area but I dont know what this is?

It's a free travel area that includes most the EU and all EFTA member states. Basically no border controls, kinda like the common travel area you have between the UK and Ireland.

33 minutes ago, Mint said:

According to reuters they found a syrian passport near one of the suicide bombers' bodies

While it wouldn't be surprising, it's a bit suspicious that there's only one. It's possible that someone snuck in with the refugees as "backup" as such, but It's 99% that the main criminals were French as they knew the layout and were able to synchronize these attacks so efficiently. 

There are two theories going on right now; the first is that the explosion was meant to be a signal for the other attacks to start, but the second is that it was timed wrongly and it was meant to hit people exiting the stade de france, but it was planned so badly, I doubt it. They say the other 6 locations were just to distract the police forces.

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

While it wouldn't be surprising, it's a bit suspicious that there's only one. It's possible that someone snuck in with the refugees as "backup" as such, but It's 99% that the main criminals were French as they knew the layout and were able to synchronize these attacks so efficiently. 

I wouldnt go that far but they couldve gotten help from the french. Its all too complicated and just.. awful

14 hours ago, Hylia said:

Could this be the beginning of something bigger, like a full blown war? People are freaking out over the possibility of a WWIII and I just don't know what to think

I don't know... I hope this won't destroy all the good relations between European Christians and European Muslims. I hope this won't affect the current  immigrant situation.

Everything what ISIS (Wahhabi people) do, can be bad for all other Muslims. They are creating bad picture about Islam.

Wahhabi people are fanatics, primitives and perhaps brainwashed.

41 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Actually that attack in Paris has been done by muslims so brit2 Not everyone of them is terrorist and I know that I'm just scared and sad about Paris brit2 I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feelings ny10 I didn't mean that.

Yes, but you said ; "There'll be more attacks in the future because of muslims "

And that's just not honest. There'll be more attacks in the future because of terrorists. I'm not even religious myself in any kind of way, maybe just spiritually, but I don't have a certain believe, but I understand the people who do, and I'm starting to feel sad for the Muslims, even in my country they're being threatened now for something they didn't do, and for something they also don't accept. Those attackers were evil, and vile and they chose to take shelter under the name of a Religion, which is so wrong on so many levels. So, personally for me; I'm not gonna blame muslims, I'm not gonna blame religion, I'm gonna blame terrorists and a part of humanity that's gone wrong.

12 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

Yes, but you said ; "There'll be more attacks in the future because of muslims "

And that's just not honest. There'll be more attacks in the future because of terrorists. I'm not even religious myself in any kind of way, maybe just spiritually, but I don't have a certain believe, but I understand the people who do, and I'm starting to feel sad for the Muslims, even in my country they're being threatened now for something they didn't do, and for something they also don't accept. Those attackers were evil, and vile and they chose to take shelter under the name of a Religion, which is so wrong on so many levels. So, personally for me; I'm not gonna blame muslims, I'm not gonna blame religion, I'm gonna blame terrorists and a part of humanity that's gone wrong.

You're right.I'm just extremly mad.Sorry.I just can't understand how people can kill themselves and other people because their religion tells them to do this.What kind of religion tells you to kill people?It's sick.

14 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

You're right.I'm just extremly mad.Sorry.I just can't understand how people can kill themselves and other people because their religion tells them to do this.What kind of religion tells you to kill people?It's sick.

It's not because their religion says this, it's because they're terrorists.

calling yourself religious doesn't make you religious, they use it to hurt innocent Muslim people.