Firdawsi

Ariana can't remember her own song

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I know the answer!!! brit0brit0brit0 ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH xtina7I think it's logical that she doesn't want to remember it cause she sang that song with her ex Nathan Skykes.

my thoughts exactly 

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I know the answer!!! brit0brit0brit0 ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH xtina7 I think it's logical that she doesn't want to remember it cause she sang that song with her ex Nathan Skykes.

This post was so cute to read cry7 

why does everyone expect singers to write their own songs? they are singers. songwriting is just an extra that not everyone can and is expected to do, just like you have amazing songwriters with little to no singing talent (Diane Warren, Taylor Swift etc)

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

why does everyone expect singers to write their own songs? they are singers. songwriting is just an extra that not everyone can and is expected to do, just like you have amazing songwriters with little to no singing talent (Diane Warren, Taylor Swift etc)

Beware of TaylorNationTMtay2 

7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You're right. I LOVE Diane Warren as a big songwriter she is. I think songwriting is a good additive to a singer. You know, they are more connected to what they sing because they talk about their feelings in a pure way. But no every singer is able to have that ability, and that don't make them bad singers.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

For me, its not just that. The fact that she only has 2 studio albums out and had absolutely no clue that the lyric was from a song of hers....Yours Truly only came out 2 years ago laughcry1 

Kinda says to me that she is just working her ass off and not really paying attention. Maybe if she was more artistic (writing, or more involved), and not such a puppet, she'd know a little more about her recent ass work that she probably stayed up all day and night recording...She is not an artist to me, nor has she ever shown any kind of artistry. She can sing decently, and thats it. Thats why she's bombing tbh.

1 minute ago, KING TITO said:

For me its not just that. The fact that she only has 2 studio albums out and had absolutely no clue that the lyric was from a song of hers....Yours Truly only came out 2 years ago laughcry1 

Kinda says to me that she is just working her ass off and not really paying attention. Thats where maybe if she was more artistic (writing, or more involved), and not such a puppet, she'd know her recently released music that she probably stayed up all day and night recording...

I could see if she had a bigger discography but she only has two albums out laughcry1 

12 minutes ago, KING TITO said:

For me, its not just that. The fact that she only has 2 studio albums out and had absolutely no clue that the lyric was from a song of hers....Yours Truly only came out 2 years ago laughcry1 

Kinda says to me that she is just working her ass off and not really paying attention. Maybe if she was more artistic (writing, or more involved), and not such a puppet, she'd know a little more about her recent ass work that she probably stayed up all day and night recording...She is not an artist to me, nor has she ever shown any kind of artistry. She can sing decently, and thats it. Thats why she's bombing tbh.

So much tea rip3

Her career is like 3 yo, not 30 rip3 

Her catalogue isn't even that big rip2 

47 minutes ago, KING TITO said:

As a stan I agree. She's a less talented Whitney Houston/Celine Dion for me yet even those women display much more passion and soul for music. I hate this cringey super-mainstream path she's going down. 

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

As a stan I agree. She's a less talented Whitney Houston/Celine Dion for me yet even those women display much more passion and soul for music. I hate this cringey super-mainstream path she's going down. 

Great examples, Whitney was one of those puppets but blew up anyways because her voice was that amazing. Ariana on the other hand...she kinda needs to step it up somehow, she def has potential though.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.