PoisonCandy

If LG5 sucks...

13 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Sis pls, this is way more important jj2 

On the subject, I think the new album will be more cheesy ( aka her TF style ) and less artpop. Hopefully it won't have many collaborations. Personally I need more Sexxx Dreams songs wub1 and I will buy it. 

I'll never give up on her. ARTPOP didn't suck for me, so if lg5 isn't as good, I probably just won't be as involved as a fan. I'll never hate her unless she does something really bad or make a really terrible album, which I don't think is possible.

25 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

True. Not everyone has that mindset though. Some fans totally ditched her and turned against her because of Artpop.

Some people will stick with her no matter what and some won't and that's fine. 

I'd be disappointed because it'd mean that she has officially lost her drive and whatever made her good nat2 

But I think it's going to be good, her approach towards this album is vastly different and more natural than the previous mess. 

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

Some people will stick with her no matter what and some won't and that's fine. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I don't expect everyone to blindly love and accept everything she does, I'm just curious to see who will stick around and who won't this time.

16 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I don't expect everyone to blindly love and accept everything she does, I'm just curious to see who will stick around and who won't this time.

I see. I think if she does the next era right she might gain back people who have been disappointed with ARTPOP and gain new fans. 

45 minutes ago, Scully said:

I see. I think if she does the next era right she might gain back people who have been disappointed with ARTPOP and gain new fans. 

She feels so fresh again tbh, I think the general public will embrace her again if she has a hit  gaga13