fab

Is Beyyotche done?

24 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

Beyonce's last solo hit was like 6 years ago ny6 She's gonna be done. Every era she sells less records than the one before. 4lop didnt sell like Sasha, and FRONTLOADE sold less records than 4lop ny6 

SelfTitled outsold 4 eve1

SelfTitled outsold Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean eve1

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

and Oops outsold Dangerously In Love, Birthday, IASF and 4 combined so coming for Britney really isn't smart hunny ny4

3 minutes ago, fab said:

and Oops outsold Dangerously In Love, Birthday, IASF and 4 combined so coming for Britney really isn't smart hunny ny4

Except it hasn't.

Britney's debut album sold 25 million

Britney's second album sold 22 million

Beyonce's albums sold over 30 million, anyways.

Ever since Beyonce went solo, she has been outselling every Britney album released at the same or similar period of time.

Beyonce also sold more singles, bigger tour gross, and if not (but soon) will pass Britney in total sales.

And let's NOT talk about accolades. Don't try me hunty.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Except it hasn't.

Britney's debut album sold 25 million

Britney's second album sold 22 million

Beyonce's albums sold over 30 million, anyways.

Ever since Beyonce went solo, she has been outselling every Britney album released at the same or similar period of time.

Beyonce also sold more singles, bigger tour gross, and if not (but soon) will pass Britney in total sales.

And let's NOT talk about accolades. Don't try me hunty.

• Dangerously In Love 10 million 
  • B'day 6.5 million
  • IASF 7 million
  • 4 - 3.1 million
  • Beyonce - 4 million

That's ~30 million sales for 5 albums,  Britney nearly did that number with ha debut record. Queen B has impressive sales & consistency but Britney is on a very different level. Britney's career is dead rn, but Beyonce still has a long way to catch her and I doubt she'll ever do it so please stop the delusion, it's embarrassing. 

Edit: I just realised you're the same person that calls bieber the king of pop, so I shouldn't be surprised ny4

2 minutes ago, fab said:
  • B'day 6.5 million
  • IASF 7 million
  • 4 - 3.1 million
  • Beyonce - 4 million

That's ~30 million sales for 5 albums,  Britney nearly did that number with ha debut record. Queen B has impressive sales & consistency but Britney is on a very different level. Britney's career is dead rn, but Beyonce still has a long way to catch her and I doubt she'll ever do it so please stop the delusion, it's embarrassing. 

Edit: I just realised you're the same person that calls bieber the king of pop, so I shouldn't be surprised ny4

Yet Beyonce's longevity makes her more iconic and legendary eve1

while Britney is doing Vegas for 5k people, Beyonce's last two tours grossed over 100m, and her last album outsold FF + BJ combined eve1

Beyonce is neck to neck with Botney with total record sales, and in close future will outsell her overall.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Yet Beyonce's longevity makes her more iconic and legendary eve1

while Britney is doing Vegas for 5k people, Beyonce's last two tours grossed over 100m, and her last album outsold FF + BJ combined eve1

Beyonce is neck to neck with Botney with total record sales, and in close future will outsell her overall.

k, bieber stan  brit0 

41 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Unlike you me being a Britney fan doesn't define my life or shape my life in anyway, you need to get a life and get out in detroit more because jay z is fucking rihanna or rita ora right about now and beyonce is bathing in bleach, let's hope she swallows some, and if that makes YOU happy as a beyonce fan

You certainly fit the stereotype of Britney fans who used to reside here until they got banned for being messy. jj1 

35 minutes ago, fab said:
  • B'day 6.5 million
  • IASF 7 million
  • 4 - 3.1 million
  • Beyonce - 4 million

Clock a bit. Beyoncé, imo is an Album Artist, if anything...her persona is more iconic than the music she makes. Her music wasn't impactful since 2009.

Britney has and was, like a lot of our other favs a singles artist. She has a lot of well-remembered singles/videos, just like Madonna, Gaga, Katy, Janet, Whitney, MJ...that's what actually makes you a Pop icon imo. The singles and the videos. Albums don't do shit nowadays. Album sales sink bc ppl are not able to release the right songs as singles or make impactful music videos like they did back in the day. The rise of digital music, the eradication of physical music is the Crux of it all. You need good singles in order to sell and it seems a lot of record labels and artists don't see the importance in singles anymore. (FUCK THOSE PROMO SINGLES THEY RUIN THE ENTIRE RELEASE SCHEDULE!)

Taylor and The Weeknd are perfect examples on how to improve your album sales and expand your impact by having a well-thoughtout promo and single release schedule.

1 hour ago, Philip said:

I'm talking about records eve1

And I'm pretty sure Circus, FF and maybe BO sold more records than iT. Even 4lop did ny6 

1 hour ago, NoAngel said:

Titanic blocked ROL so it's not 'first for her'

Another lie coming from you: Shawn Mendez has biggest sales drop as of this year.

Obsession is unreal. So many lies.

jgG9RXe.gif

you can't be really talking obsession when i asked u not to @ me. but you continued to do it anyway, goodbye.

1 hour ago, fab said:

yeah but i can use DC sales too, i mean... we all can play that game of desperation, huh?

and not you caring about kiddie pop, i'm embarrassed to even continue with such a member with low standards and predictable comebacks from past centuries, bye. bey6

2 hours ago, Salvatore said:

@Beyoncé you really need to calm down a bit. It's 3+ against 1. You won't win this...let it go.

not really, @Philip is also with me and he's doing so well at burying the bodies, i already smashed the OP with my 1st reply in this thread, is never about the quantity, especially when it is kind of useless.

I mean, can i have a real comeback from a real bitch? not here for ppl doing vodoo to revive careers that been dead since 2006 or ppl who find it as a chance to promote their flop fav with her flopped CD.

jgG9RXe.gif

2 hours ago, fab said:

It must be hard when talentless generic pop bitch  who can't sing outsells your fave's entire discography with her debut record ny4 seethe ny4

2015 called, it wants you here with her.

also you stanning for sales tells a lot about you as a stan, so when a new bitch come, outsell your fav quickly you will throw her under the bus and bandwagon for the new bitch? it tells A LOT. not impressed. congrats on the NEW adele sticker.

jgG9RXe.gif

2 hours ago, SkullDrag said:

Beyonce's last solo hit was like 6 years ago ny6 She's gonna be done. Every era she sells less records than the one before. 4lop didnt sell like Sasha, and FRONTLOADE sold less records than 4lop ny6 

Lies just like your fav's supposed talents.

"4" Sold 3-4M WW and Self-titled sold 5 M WW. 

jgG9RXe.gif

2 hours ago, fab said:

Hunny you're exposing yourself already by coming for TIHTY.  TIHTY is not a single from an album and was never meant to have any form of commercial success and you know that. The fact that it has gotten so much attention and critical praise was a huge surprise. Ya'll will seethe when Gaga snatches her Oscar nomination in a few weeks ny4

"Artpop will slay" tease.

jgG9RXe.gif

but you are right, it was not successful, just like the singles off "ARTPOP", her own album,  poor GUY, poor DWYW, Poor Venus, Poor DOPE.

poor Era, she deserve a better buying fanbase, can they even take her single to #1 7 years into her career? at the same stage in her career B was getting hits on hits on hits.

jgG9RXe.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.