Jonna Lee

Selena G sis......

2 minutes ago, KING TITO said:

I believe Joel was just a producer. She wrote every song but Swinging Party. I never listened to the album tbh, I just remember seeing the writing credits and its like her name alone down every song dead2 

She was like 16 too, the dedication.

I have no idea tbh dead2 

12 minutes ago, KING TITO said:

not even that. 

Literally, she's just pretty. The "But she has bops" defense would work if she wrote them. Not saying every artist needs to write but geez, can she do anything? dead2 

It doesn't take Selena to sing Same Old Love or Good For You, and tbh, they aren't THAT good of bops to be excusing her lack of just everything.

right, not like they are personal to her or even her 'style'. she has no style. she's the equivalent of those generic female voices you hear in disney films. dead2 

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

done a really job of getting people to donate clap3 - to her singing lessons awk1 

This is selena

due to the poor quality of selenas vocals she is forced to sing incredibly basic songs. As a result she hasn't been able to sell albums and therefore cannot afford the necessary singing lessons for the survival of her and her stan base. £1 from you can buy a single track from selena, for just £6 you can buy a whole album. £15 can buy her one singing lesson and £20 can buy a ticket. There are hundreds of singers like selena out there and in this day and age it should stop. full stop. call to donate

ellie-goulding--pudsey-bear-official-sin

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

right, not like they are personal to her or even her 'style'. she has no style. she's the equivalent of those generic female voices you hear in disney films. dead2 

She's nothing tbh, she's someone who was lucky enough to get onto Disney, and somehow manage to recruit a team that can write her a decent song within her vocal ability. It baffles my mind that she has made it this far, she's just trash. I think out of all the pop girls, young or old, Selena has to be the most worthless pop star to date. 

And if anyone objects, show me a non delusional receipt. 

14 minutes ago, KING TITO said:

She's nothing tbh, she's someone who was lucky enough to get onto Disney, and somehow manage to recruit a team that can write her a decent song within her vocal ability. It baffles my mind that she has made it this far, she's just trash. I think out of all the pop girls, young or old, Selena has to be the most worthless pop star to date. 

And if anyone objects, show me a non delusional receipt. 

yew seem a bit mad bew eve1 

2 hours ago, Jake. said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kDrbFwx82A 

Apparently this is the actual audio & the other is pitched? idk

Some people are just so stupid. To think that BBC actually altered her voice themselves to make her sound like shit? 

And that this new perfect version is her real voice? The bad performance is on their website and was televised, wasn't it live? clearly they just put the wrong one up. This new version is playback.

3 hours ago, Miley said:

Is she the best performer out there? No, but she's got a great personality, she's extremely likable, a good actress, and has some really good pop songs. She's not a try hard, she's Selena Gomez. 

But keep hating, she's here to stay

tumblr_inline_mmgfrxI3c51qz4rgp.gif

YAS alex1 REVIVED GORLS UNITE @Onikacry8 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.