G like MC

Make-A-Story-Out-of-Songs

Warriors were ready, they will be the ones who live or Die Young after this war. "C'Mon! Let's kill them!" their leader shouted. The war started.

His wife remembered when he said "I'll be Thinking of You and our kids. I'll come back, I promise." while they were walking on their way to a safer city. Their Crazy Kids were running around her. "I will find you Wherever You Are my Dirty Love, we'll win this and go back to our Wonderland, I Only Wanna Dance with You there..."

Their enemy had some Supernatural powers, but they believed they could win this war and All That Matters was to protect their land and people.

People were sending Love into the Light praying for it not to be their Last Goodbye with their soldiers.

Then a Gold Trans Am appeared in the sky bombing the field, they thought no one would make it Out Alive

He woke up and thought maybe that was one of his Past Lives

I didn't read the OP properly. fall1 

5 minutes ago, KeshaOverdose said:

Warriors were ready, they will be the ones who live or Die Young after this war. "C'Mon! Let's kill them!" their leader shouted. The war started.

His wife remembered when he said "I'll be Thinking of You and our kids. I'll come back, I promise." while they were walking on their way to a safer city. Their Crazy Kids were running around her. "I will find you Wherever You Are my Dirty Love, we'll win this and go back to our Wonderland, I Only Wanna Dance with You there..."

Their enemy had some Supernatural powers, but they believed they could win this war and All That Matters was to protect their land and people.

People were sending Love into the Light praying for it not to be their Last Goodbye with their soldiers.

Then a Gold Trans Am appeared in the sky bombing the field, they thought no one would make it Out Alive

Wait!! This is actually really good!!! You can actually make this work cry7 slay and omg this is clever 

20 minutes ago, KeshaOverdose said:

This is great! I might do this later. I like the original idea too though. moo1 

I did The Fame Monster. I tried. moo1 I got a little carried away. lol2 

Alejandro loved to take long walks in the park at night. It was his way of clearing his mind and think about his bad romance with his wife. One night, he was walking as usual when a huge black dog blocked his way. The dog started to growl and showed its teeth. Alejandro stood still in shock, unable to move. He couldn't see clearly as it was dark and thought it was a monster. The dog looked straight into his eyes, hypnotizing Alejandro with his devilish red stare. Alejandro began to dance in the dark, unknowing that he was put under a spell by the devilish dog. He danced and danced through the park while the dog followed him. Suddenly he tripped over a rock and came to his senses. He stood up, confused that he was at the other end of the park. He turned around to begin his walk home when he saw the dog again. Standing. Staring at him. Growling. Alejandro slowly walked past the dog and began to ran. He ran as fast as he could. He entered his home and found his wife on the telephone talking to the police. "Where have you been?! You've been gone for HOURS! I thought something happened to you!", she yelled at him and then quickly ran to him to give him a big hug. "Are you okay?", she asked but got no response. Alejandro was speechless.

*I'm Walking On Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves play* Click. Alejandro turned off his alarm clock in his phone as it was time for him to get up and go to work. He was sweaty and he was shivering. He turned to his wife who was already awake "Honey, I had that nightmare again", he said. "It's okay, love. We'll get through this.", she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Those dreams don't mean anything. I love you very, very much. I'm very happy with you. So, so happy I could die."

Blinded by the park light, Alejandro stood up, bruised and confused. He heard growling. Again. But this time it was real. It was very much real. In fact, Alejandro quickly realized ALL of it was very, very real. He turned around and saw a trail of blood leading to the bushes. Horrified, but curious he went to look. The growling became louder and louder. "GASP!" 

There she was. Lying in a pool of blood. Motionless. Looking into the sky with her dead eyes. It was his loving wife of 20 years. Before he even realized what happened out of the bushes it came. It was a monster. It was the devil himself. "Hahahaha!", he laughed. "I love the pain. I feed off of it." Tears rolled down Alejandro's cheeks, as he was unable to speak or move. "She said she was so happy she could die. So I made it come true." 

15 minutes ago, Scully said:

I did The Fame Monster. I tried. moo1 I got a little carried away. lol2 

Alejandro loved to take long walks in the park at night. It was his way of clearing his mind and think about his bad romance with his wife. One night, he was walking as usual when a huge black dog blocked his way. The dog started to growl and showed its teeth. Alejandro stood still in shock, unable to move. He couldn't see clearly as it was dark and thought it was a monster. The dog looked straight into his eyes, hypnotizing Alejandro with his devilish red stare. Alejandro began to dance in the dark, unknowing that he was put under a spell by the devilish dog. He danced and danced through the park while the dog followed him. Suddenly he tripped over a rock and came to his senses. He stood up, confused that he was at the other end of the park. He turned around to begin his walk home when he saw the dog again. Standing. Staring at him. Growling. Alejandro slowly walked past the dog and began to ran. He ran as fast as he could. He entered his home and found his wife on the telephone talking to the police. "Where have you been?! You've been gone for HOURS! I thought something happened to you!", she yelled at him and then quickly ran to him to give him a big hug. "Are you okay?", she asked but got no response. Alejandro was speechless.

*I'm Walking On Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves play* Click. Alejandro turned off his alarm clock in his phone as it was time for him to get up and go to work. He was sweaty and he was shivering. He turned to his wife who was already awake "Honey, I had that nightmare again", he said. "It's okay, love. We'll get through this.", she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Those dreams don't mean anything. I love you very, very much. I'm very happy with you. So, so happy I could die."

Blinded by the park light, Alejandro stood up, bruised and confused. He heard growling. Again. But this time it was real. It was very much real. In fact, Alejandro quickly realized ALL of it was very, very real. He turned around and saw a trail of blood leading to the bushes. Horrified, but curious he went to look. The growling became louder and louder. "GASP!" 

There she was. Lying in a pool of blood. Motionless. Looking into the sky with her dead eyes. It was his loving wife of 20 years. Before he even realized what happened out of the bushes it came. It was a monster. It was the devil himself. "Hahahaha!", he laughed. "I love the pain. I feed off of it." Tears rolled down Alejandro's cheeks, as he was unable to speak or move. "She said she was so happy she could die. So I made it come true." 

Omg omg OMG cry7 I loved this. The suspense. The eery vibes. cry7 flawless horror short story cry7 I'm loving this idea of making a story out of an album so I changed the OP and I'll make a thread for the original idea later. This is a genius idea. cry0 

4 minutes ago, Disneyrejects said:

Omg omg OMG cry7 I loved this. The suspense. The eery vibes. cry7 flawless horror short story cry7 I'm loving this idea of making a story out of an album so I changed the OP and I'll make a thread for the original idea later. This is a genius idea. cry0 

@KeshaOverdose the pioneering chanteur cry7 Thanks. The waking up part is kinda lame with "so happy I could die". I should have left it out, the song never clicked with me anyway. lol2 

Which album are you gonna do? Perched for more stories. cry7

Just now, Scully said:

@KeshaOverdose the pioneering chanteur cry7 Thanks. The waking up part is kinda lame with "so happy I could die". I should have left it out, the song never clicked with me anyway. lol2 

Which album are you gonna do? Perched for more stories. cry7

It was brilliant how you tied them all together. I wouldn't have thought to tie them into a dark story like that, it was very original and crafted very well. 

I'm doing Born To Die as we speak. jj2 

The Fame jj2 

"OH-EM-GE! There he is!", Stefani yelled as she watched Dustin Biebor walk down the red carpet at the premiere of his new movie Purpose. She was starstruck by his beautiful brown eyes, his tall, manly stature and a smile that charmed girls all around the world. He had it all. Beauty, success, the fame, a loving girlfriend and millions of fans. Stefani was one of them. But she wanted to be more. Much more.

Stefani was your average NYC girl. She loved to party and hang out with her best friend Katheryn. They would go to bars and just dance their nights away. But there was something disturbing about Stefani only Katheryn knew.

Page after page, Dustin's name appeared decorated with hearts. His pictures, cut out of magazines accompanied with thousands "I Love You-s". You WILL be mine. I WANT you to marry me. I will follow you until you LOVE me. "He looked at me with his hazel eyes. It only meant one thing - he loves me", Stefani said while writing it down in her diary, reminiscing of the night before when she saw him at the premiere.

"How long do we have to wait? I wanna do it now.", Stefani said to Katheryn. "You can't! It has to be perfect! His VMAs performance is in 2 days, we'll just have to wait.", Katheryn quickly shut down Stefani, but deep down she was losing her patience as well. She kept her poker face

"Boys boys boys! I love them!", Katheryn talked to Stefani while they were getting dressed to attend the VMAs. "I like them beautiful dirty rich. I want a paper gangsta. I want someone who'll be brave enough to show me their peacock", she explained while they both giggled. "So much for your religious upbringing", Stefani sarcastically commented as they both laughed. 

They entered the arena, filled with screaming fans just like them. Lights flashed and the speakers played loud music. There were still two hours untill Dustin's performance, but they didn't mind. They were in disco heaven filled with Katy Perry and Lady Gaga tunes.

"YAAAAAAAAAS", screamed both of the girls as they jumped and waved while Dustin performed. "I love you!" yelled Stefani. Dustin was singing and dancing around the stage entertaining his fans. 4 minutes and Dustin thanked the audience and left the stage. "It's time.", said Katheryn.

They left the crowd and exited the arena. "I think it's that one", said Katheryn. "You're right", replied Stefani. They snuck through the fence and approached a black bus. It was a touring bus equipped with everything you needed to be comfortable on the road. But this...this was Dustin's touring bus. 

"This is it. My wish will finally come through.", Stefani said with tears in her eyes. "Go get that money, honey." Katheryn cheered for her friend. 

They entered the bus and there he was, unaware of their presence. "You looked real sexy in that dress.", Dustin said to his girlfriend Selina Gomer over the phone. Stefani, hearing the conversation was enraged and grabbed Dustin by his hair and said "Hello. You wanna play a game? A love game?". Dustin quickly jumped and started yelling at them. "Who the fuck are you?! Get the fuck outta my bus!". The girls started to laugh. "Shhhh. Come, we'll finally be together, like we were destined. You'll be my summerboy.", Stefani said with a creepy smile on her face. Dustin reached for his phone, wanting to call 911, but Katheryn quickly intervened and kicked him in the balls. "You motherfuckers!", Dustin yelled as he was lying on the floor. Katheryn and Stefani grabbed the rope they brough in their purses and tied him up. 

"Let's go to Brazil. Do you like Brazil, Dustin? You have a lot of fans there, you know. But none of that matters now because you got the biggest one of them all by your side. Forever." Katheryn said as she started the engine and drove the bus out of the parking lot. 

"I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi.", sang Stefani as she hugged terrified Dustin. He realized he has just been kidnapped by a crazy stalker and her friend. The girls and Dustin were never seen again. 

His younger brother Justin Bieber continues to perform in his memory while the search for Dustin still continues more than 15 years after his disappearance.