G like MC

Predict 2016

As you all know, 2016 will be an interesting year. We have Gaga, Katy, Beyoncé, Britney (I think), Xtina, and Rihanna releasing with Adele's latest era overlapping into the new year.

what do you think will happen?

They'll probably battle on the charts but honestly it'll be a GREAT year if all of them release. Just the fact that we'll be getting releases from big pop girls is exciting. 

Chart wise I think Katy will definitely do the best at least with a lead single. If the songs are good I can see all of them scoring top 10 with their singles. Knowing Britney she probably won't bother to promote and god knows what Rihanna will do. She'll probably just drop ANTi and pretend it doesn't exsist lol. Both Gaga and Katy will do a lot of promotion as usual and Beyonce will rely on her name to sell records. 

26 minutes ago, Disneyrejects said:

As you all know, 2016 will be an interesting year. We have Gaga, Katy, Beyoncé, Britney (I think), and Rihanna releasing with Adele's latest era overlapping into the new year.

what do you think will happen?

Don't forget Sia jj2

I hope we get a new Avril and Kesha album

JoJo, Colbie, Taylor, Katy and Rihanna will release a new album

Ellie will promote Delirium with 4 singles and re-release it

Carly will drop her last single from E•MO•TION

Lana will maybe make a new album by then

Kelly will give birth to her new baby

44 minutes ago, Scully said:

They'll probably battle on the charts but honestly it'll be a GREAT year if all of them release. Just the fact that we'll be getting releases from big pop girls is exciting. 

Chart wise I think Katy will definitely do the best at least with a lead single. If the songs are good I can see all of them scoring top 10 with their singles. Knowing Britney she probably won't bother to promote and god knows what Rihanna will do. She'll probably just drop ANTi and pretend it doesn't exsist lol. Both Gaga and Katy will do a lot of promotion as usual and Beyonce will rely on her name to sell records. 

If Xtina releases count her promo at the voice.

6 minutes ago, Habits said:

If Xtina releases count her promo at the voice.

Oh right, Xtina too. I don't expect her to promote at all. She's lazy as fuck. moo1 She'll definitely do a performance or two on The Voice but I think that'll be it. 

4 hours ago, Kesha Sebert said:

I hope we get a new Avril and Kesha album

JoJo, Colbie, Taylor, Katy and Rihanna will release a new album

Ellie will promote Delirium with 4 singles and re-release it

Carly will drop her last single from E•MO•TION

Lana will maybe make a new album by then

Kelly will give birth to her new baby

what are these no1curr s whit1

4 hours ago, Scully said:

That's what everyone's been saying since 2013 with ARTPOP/PRISM/BEYONCE yet all we've gotten are either lukewarm albums (1989), underwhelming commercial success (Rebel Heart) or both (ARTPOP) jj1

ok so im guessing judging from the info we've got so far

Beyonce - She'll most likely flop, maybe a summer release.

Rihanna - I don't think the ANTi era will make it to 2016 (if she releases this year that is) jj1 Will probably release R9 in Nov 2016.

Katy - Summer 2016. #1 lead single. The rest of the era could go either way depending on the singles choices and how "different" will her sound be and if she alienates her audience.

Gaga - Summer/Fall 2016 - Maybe a top 20 lead single, needless to say the era will flop lol

Taylor - Fall 2016. #1 lead single, won't match 1989's success (Hopefully)

Christina - literally who cares

Britney - Hope she pulls herself together and puts out a decent record like FF, probably during summer too. nothing massive though

tl:dr: Adele will keep snatching our faves' weaves. Katy will overshadow Gaga like she has been doing it since 2010. Beyonce will underperform and Brit will have a cute lil era. 

Basically 2011 all over again brit11

Katy better come up with a whole new sound because her "huge tits = pop hits" formula is wearing thin. It's been going that way for the other girls and she is no different.  

Rih will underperform but the music will (for once) be really good. 

Bey, as usual,  won't have massive hit singles but will sell a shit ton of albums and get lots of Grammys so stans who rely on single sales (Katy kats) can rihmain pressed.

Xtina....lol

Britney, just serve me some bops and I couldn't care less how they chart.

I don't know about Gaga, I like to think she'll make quality music that will slay the charts but she always surprises me. The music will Def be the best of all 2016 releases but will there be slayage? That rihmains to be seen.

Beyonce  - she will have a big opening because she's Beyonce. However, she will struggle to continue to sell, especially WW, if she doesn't promote or create more poppy music. She will only get a smash single if it's catchy, no R&B stuff.

Gaga - it can go either way, if the music is GOOD and she executes her ideas well, then she will perform well. I don't think she'll do any better than ARTPOP because sales have declined a lot. She can get a couple of hit singles if the music is good. She won't smash tho. 

Katy - her lead single will smash and the rest of her era depends on the music. She will probably have her biggest opening numbers too.

Britney - flop

Xtina - flop

Rihanna - smash if she starts releasing more commercial music

Taylo - smash like always

Only thing I know for sure is that all of Adele's singles are gonna smash and ha album sales are gonna continue into the millions in the new year. Beyonce will do well, probably Gaga too, Britney can if she releases a good album this time, and Rihanna should do fine. I've accepted that Xtina won't do well sales wise so i'm hoping she delivers musically.

Ok, these are my 2016 pop music predictions overall, not just chart-wise, but critic/image/music-wise too:

Gaga will make a big comeback. Her album will score somewhere in the 70's on metacritic and the album will be a success. Not as big as The Fame or Born This Way, but bigger than Artpop. I can't see another number one single though. Sonically the album will be influenced by either jazz or disco, maybe both. Image-wise it'll be a combination of The Fame and Cheek To Cheek.

Gwen Stefani will release her album, however it won't produce any hit singles and its success will be very underwhelming. Her fans will be pleased with the final product though. Kinda like the situation with Breathe In Breathe Out, only the music will be good.

Rihanna will release one or two more singles next year (Maybe late November/December) before dropping ANTi next year. The rest of the era will play out the same way it has so far. The album will be very urban influenced, taking inspiration from genres like trap, hip-hop, electronic, and alternative R&B. There might be a few ballads/pop song here and there, but urban will dominate. No number ones.

Katy will move further into the direction that she took with PRISM. KP4 will contain more ballads and lyrics referring to religion, heartbreak, love, and happiness. The era will be a lot more stripped down. It'll be a big success overall, but not as big as her last few eras. I can see her scoring at least another number one.

Bruno Mars will make a huge comeback with a massive lead single that the GP will totally eat up. I know we have no info on him making a comeback, but it's going to happen. I just know it.

P!nk will come back and shit on everyone and everything. Huge success, critically acclaimed, big tour, ect. Queen of the kangaroos/lesbians/soccer mums will absolutely slay once again.

Iggy will flop harder than an igloo in Australia with her digital distortion album or whatever. So will Brit & X.

Adele will continue to slay. 

That's all for now gaga7 

17 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Ok, these are my 2016 pop music predictions overall, not just chart-wise, but critic/image/music-wise too:

Gaga will make a big comeback. Her album will score somewhere in the 70's on metacritic and the album will be a success. Not as big as The Fame or Born This Way, but bigger than Artpop. I can't see another number one single though. Sonically the album will be influenced by either jazz or disco, maybe both. Image-wise it'll be a combination of The Fame and Cheek To Cheek.

Gwen Stefani will release her album, however it won't produce any hit singles and its success will be very underwhelming. Her fans will be pleased with the final product though. Kinda like the situation with Breathe In Breathe Out, only the music will be good.

Rihanna will release one or two more singles next year (Maybe late November/December) before dropping ANTi next year. The rest of the era will play out the same way it has so far. The album will be very urban influenced, taking inspiration from genres like trap, hip-hop, electronic, and alternative R&B. There might be a few ballads/pop song here and there, but urban will dominate. No number ones.

Katy will move further into the direction that she took with PRISM. KP4 will contain more ballads and lyrics referring to religion, heartbreak, love, and happiness. The era will be a lot more stripped down. It'll be a big success overall, but not as big as her last few eras. I can see her scoring at least another number one.

Bruno Mars will make a huge comeback with a massive lead single that the GP will totally eat up. I know we have no info on him making a comeback, but it's going to happen. I just know it.

P!nk will come back and shit on everyone and everything. Huge success, critically acclaimed, big tour, ect. Queen of the kangaroos/lesbians/soccer mums will absolutely slay once again.

Iggy will flop harder than an igloo in Australia with her digital distortion album or whatever. So will Brit & X.

Adele will continue to slay. 

That's all for now gaga7 

This pretty much summed up what I have to say.

& Bruno will be snatching the male weaves, I know for sure. He's one of the unstoppable males. Only other person who can fight him is JT yas2 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.