fab

will the disney gurls ever stop flopping?

What is happening to our beloved Disney gurls? they've all released new material this year & all had very little success. Focus is already the most memorable floppage of 2015 which thankfully silenced her delusional stans that were never tired of inflating her impact & relevancy. Remember when they claimed that she was A-list now & her lead single would be a locked #1 hit? lmao. Focus managed to scratch the T10 for just one week  & only bc her music video also happened to be the new Galaxy Note 5 commercial & millions of enslaved samsung employees were forced to watch it on Youtube. ny4

The other girls have been flopping even harder. no one gave a fuck when Demi dropped her album & Miley, who had the most potential become an established pop girl, spent most of the past 2 years promoting weed on instagram. mad4 

Selena was the only disney girl who at least had some moderate success but then her embarrassing performances happened & her era is now back in flop territory. cry4 

Why are they all struggling so much to stay relevant? Have their fanbases grown up or is the general public simply sick of generic & manufactured pop? nat1

They all make the same music.Also people remember them as actresses kii Look at Demi's lead single.CFTS is just mainstream peace of shit like every song right now mad1 

Selena could slay the charts but she didn't promote GFY as she should ny3

It's such a masterpiece ny10     Revival is the best female album of 2015 but she haven't promoted it properly.Lead single had no promotion...Such a mess in ha team.Promoting albums in week of release is such an awful way.If you're a Taylor or Adele it's ok but if you're a flopping singer you should promote your music better! sha1

About Ariana...She has great voice but she oversings and she acts like a diva so people don't like her.Also she makes too commercial music.I mean,Focus is Problem 2.0 but worst.She should release sth shocking and great which could slay people and charts dead7

Miley is too controversial.Most of her behaviour is disgusting...People are tired of seeing naked body and her tongue dead2  Nobody knew that she's gonna release album so it's no suprise that it flopped.

6 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

They all making same music.Also people remember them as actresses kii Look at Demi's lead single.CFTS is just mainstream peace of shit like every song right now mad1 

Selena could slay the charts but she didn't promote GFY as she should ny3 It's such a masterpiece ny10 Revival is the best female album of 2015 but she haven't promoted it properly.Lead single had no promotion...Such a mess in ha team.Promoting albums in week of release is such an awful way.If you're a Taylor or Adele it's ok but if you're a flopping singer you should promote your music better! sha1

bWs7AsF.gif

bWs7AsF.gifbWs7AsF.gifbWs7AsF.gif

bWs7AsF.gif

bWs7AsF.gif

2 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

It's my opinion sis dead7 And which album do you consider as best female album of 2015?Tell me about it ny1

Hello alone is better than Selena's entire discography sis dead7 

Demi, no. She's the new generation xtina(minus the one Era of hits)-- great voice but overshadowed by her hotter, more interesting peers.cheryl1

Selena just can't sing, and isn't a good enough performer to cover that up so....nocarla1

Ariana could easily stop flopping if her dumb ass team would get her to work with the right producers and not have her make such dated music. Someone should tell her it isn't 2014 and she won't get anywhere trying to recreate My Everything. 

Miley released an album for free on SoundCloud so she isn't flopping. I wouldn't be that shocked if her next body of work doesn't do well, she doesn't seem interested in making radio candy anymore. Basic pop or not, Miley has always had higher quality music than the other Disney girls so, she always wins. 

4 minutes ago, dojacat said:

Demi, no. She's the new generation xtina(minus the one Era of hits)-- great voice but overshadowed by her hotter, more interesting peers.cheryl1

Selena just can't sing, and isn't a good enough performer to cover that up so....nocarla1

Ariana could easily stop flopping if her dumb ass team would get her to work with the right producers and not have her make such dated music. Someone should tell her it isn't 2014 and she won't get anywhere trying to recreate My Everything. 

Miley released an album for free on SoundCloud so she isn't flopping. I wouldn't be that shocked if her next body of work doesn't do well, she doesn't seem interested in making radio candy anymore. Basic pop or not, Miley has always had higher quality music than the other Disney girls so, she always wins. 

yas1 

26 minutes ago, dojacat said:

Ari isnt a Disney girl though dead7

1 hour ago, fab said:

Hello alone is better than Selena's entire discography sis dead7 

Yes but I was talking about album dead7 I looooove Hello and I know 25 is the best female album of 2015 but I'll wait it comes out mad1 Currently Selena's album is the best but when I'll listen to 25 I'll change my mind tea2

3 hours ago, fab said:

What is happening to our beloved Disney gurls? they've all released new material this year & all had very little success. Focus is already the most memorable floppage of 2015 which thankfully silenced her delusional stans that were never tired of inflating her impact & relevancy. Remember when they claimed that she was A-list now & her lead single would be a locked #1 hit? lmao. Focus managed to scratch the T10 for just one week  & only bc her music video also happened to be the new Galaxy Note 5 commercial & millions of enslaved samsung employees were forced to watch it on Youtube. ny4

The other girls have been flopping even harder. no one gave a fuck when Demi dropped her album & Miley, who had the most potential become an established pop girl, spent most of the past 2 years promoting weed on instagram. mad4 

Selena was the only disney girl who at least had some moderate success but then her embarrassing performances happened & her era is now back in flop territory. cry4 

Why are they all struggling so much to stay relevant? Have their fanbases grown up or is the general public simply sick of generic & manufactured pop? nat1

But it outsold Revival WWbrit3

5 minutes ago, fab said:

and how many copies did Revival sell? 50k? ny4

No, both albums flopped (Confident 280k, Revival 245k), but if you're going to try and say that no one cared about Demi and Selena was the only one who had a chance for success at least get your facts straight.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.