fab

Is Adele about to snatch Lana's weave?

1 minute ago, Jony Ive said:

Lol rn 25 is battling Revival and Confident, not Honeymoon.

you aren't seriously comparing 25 and Honeymoon to these basic and generic flop albums? wat1

I'm tired of saying this over and over again. Art Angels is the best female album of 2015 and HBHBHB by Flo is second.

Anything else in the top 2 is wrong. Both of these albums are well produced,well written and cohesive. No other female came close to them and I doubt Adele will even though i'm here for her serving AOTY

None of the aforementioned albums are near being AOTY except Art Angels and HBHBHB orangu1 Vulnicura remains mine though. jj2 Honeymoon is good and all but it kinda falls flat in comparison to her previous records

55 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

No. She can fuck off back to McDonald's. Froot, Honeymoon, & HBHBHB legend1 >>> 

Haven't heard Art Angels in its entirety yet, hopefully there aren't anymore arip-offs on it jj2 

Fruit came out this year? rip2 

Adele doesn't have any great albums tho... Lana has 3 (Honeymoon being one of them).

If you're talking about commercially and Grammy wise obviously Adele is going to snatch but don't expect her to serve anything other than a few great singles and a shit ton of creamy donut filling.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.