Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

ANTi World Tour

Recommended Posts

CUhWjA9U8AIM5oe.jpg

 

 

 

Tour Dates: 

Spoiler

 

 

NORTH AMERICAN DATES

Friday, February 26, 2016: San Diego, CA, Viejas Arena
Sunday, February 28, 2016: San Jose, CA, SAP Center
Tuesday, March 01, 2016: Phoenix, AZ, Talking Stick Resort Arena
Friday, March 04, 2016: Austin, TX, Frank Erwin Center
Saturday, March 05, 2016: Houston, TX, Toyota Center
Sunday, March 06, 2016: Dallas, TX, American Airlines Center
Tuesday, March 08, 2016: New Orleans, LA, Smoothie King Center
Wednesday, March 09, 2016: Atlanta, GA, Philips Arena
Saturday, March 12, 2016: Jacksonville, Jacksonville Arena
Sunday, March 13, 2016: Tampa, FL, Amalie Arena
Tuesday, March 15, 2016: Miami, FL, American Airlines Arena
Friday, March 18, 2016: Nashville, TN, Bridgestone Arena
Saturday, March 19, 2016: Cincinnati, OH, U.S. Bank Arena
Sunday, March 20, 2016: Charlotte, NC, The Time Warner Cable Arena
Tuesday, March 22, 2016: Washington, DC, Verizon Center
Wednesday, March 23, 2016: Buffalo, NY, First Niagara Center
Thursday, March 24, 2016: Auburn Hills, MI, Palace of Auburn Hills
Saturday, March 26, 2016: Hartford, CT, XL Center
Sunday, March 27, 2016: Brooklyn, NY, Barclays Center
Saturday, April 02, 2016: Newark, NJ, Prudential Center
Sunday, April 03, 2016: Philadelphia, PA, Wells Fargo
Tuesday, April 05, 2016: Quebec City, QC, Centre Videotron
Wednesday, April 06, 2016: Montreal, QC, Bell Centre
Saturday, April 09, 2016: Baltimore, MD, Royal Farms Arena
Sunday, April 10, 2016: Boston, MA, TD Garden
Wednesday, April 13, 2016: Toronto, ON, Air Canada Center
Friday, April 15, 2016: Chicago, IL, United Center
Monday, April 18, 2016: Winnipeg, MS,MTS Centre
Wednesday, April 20, 2016: Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
Thursday, April 21, 2016: Calgary, AB, Scotiabank Saddledome
Saturday, April 23, 2016: Vancouver, BC,Rogers Arena
Sunday, April 24, 2016: Seattle, WA, KeyArena
Wednesday, April 27, 2016: Salt Lake City, UT, Vivint Smart Home Arena
Friday, April 29, 2016: Las Vegas, NV, Mandalay Bay
Tuesday, May 03, 2016: Los Angeles, CA,Forum
Saturday, May 07, 2016: Oakland, CA, Oracle Arena

 

EUROPEAN DATES

Saturday, June 11, 2016: Amsterdam, Holland, Amsterdam Arena
Tuesday, June 14, 2016: Coventry, United Kingdom, Ricoh Arena
Thursday, June 16, 2016: Cardiff, United Kingdom, Cardiff Stadium
Saturday, June 18, 2016: Sunderland, United Kingdom, Stadium Of Light
Tuesday, June 21, 2016: Dublin, Ireland, Aviva Stadium
Friday, June 24, 2016: London, United Kingdom, Wembley Stadium
Monday, June 27, 2016: Glasgow, United Kingdom, Hampden Park
Wednesday, June 29, 2016: Manchester, United Kingdom, Emirates Old Park
Monday, July 4, 2016: Stockholm, Sweden, Tele2 Arena
Thursday, July 7, 2016: Copenhagen, Denmark, Refshale Island
Saturday, July 9, 2016: Hamburg, Germany, Volkspark Stadion
Wednesday, July 13, 2016: Milan, Italy, San Siro
Friday, July 15, 2016: Nice, France, Allianz Stadium
Sunday, July 17, 2016: Frankfurt, Germany, Commerzbank Arena
Tuesday, July 19, 2016: Lyon, France, Grande Stade
Saturday, July 23, 2016: Lille, France, Stade Lille
Tuesday, July 26, 2016: Prague, Czech Republic, Synotip Arena
Thursday, July 28, 2016: Cologne, Germany, Rhein Energie Stadion
Saturday, July 30, 2016: Paris, France, Stade de France
Tuesday, August 2, 2016: Berlin, Germany, Olympiastadion
Friday, August 5, 2016: Warsaw, Poland, PGE Narodowy
Sunday, August 7, 2016: Munich, Germany, Olympiastadion
Wednesday, August 10, 2016: Vienna, Austria, Ernst Happel Stadium
Friday, August 12, 2016: Zurich, Switzerland, Letzigrund Stadion

http://www.rihannanow.com/tour/

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BossAssNiggaB*tch said:

dates ? 

We don't know yet, Rihanna just announced it on twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, McDreamy said:

We don't know yet, Rihanna just announced it on twitter

Okay thanks! I have 2 weeks to safe some money.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Poor NA getting travis whatever while the EU gets The Weeknd and Big Sean xtina4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jony Ive said:

 

 

Poor NA getting travis whatever while the EU gets The Weeknd and Big Sean xtina4 

 

OMG The Weekend and Big Sean ! I'm fucking excited! 

poor America mad3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jony Ive said:

 

 

Poor NA getting travis whatever while the EU gets The Weeknd and Big Sean xtina4 

poor NA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McDreamy said:

Yaas at The Weeknd joining her

they should have a song together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*will format later*

 

26

feb

anti world tour

SAN DIEGO, CA

Viejas Arena

 

28

feb

anti world tour

SAN JOSE, CA

SAP Center

 

1

mar

anti world tour

PHOENIX, AZ

Talking Stick Resort Arena

 

4

mar

anti world tour

AUSTIN, TX

Frank Erwin Center

 

6

mar

anti world tour

DALLAS, TX

American Airlines Center

 

8

mar

anti world tour

NEW ORLEANS, LA

Smoothie King Center

 

9

mar

anti world tour

ATLANTA, GA

Philips Arena

 

12

mar

anti world tour

JACKSONVILLE, FL

Jacksonville Arena

 

13

mar

anti world tour

TAMPA, FL

Amalie Arena

 

15

mar

anti world tour

MIAMI, FL

American Airlines Arena

 

18

mar

anti world tour

NASHVILLE, TN

Bridgestone Arena

 

19

mar

anti world tour

CINCINNATI, OH

U.S. Bank Arena

 

20

mar

anti world tour

CHARLOTTE, NC

The Time Warner Cable Arena

 

22

mar

anti world tour

WASHINGTON, DC

Verizon Center

 

23

mar

anti world tour

BUFFALO, NY

First Niagara Center

 

24

mar

anti world tour

AUBURN HILLS, MI

Palace of Auburn Hills

 

26

mar

anti world tour

HARTFORD, CT

XL Center

 

27

mar

anti world tour

BROOKLYN, NY

Barclays Center

 

2

apr

anti world tour

NEWARK, NJ

Prudential Center

 

3

apr

anti world tour

PHILADELPHIA, PA

Wells Fargo

 

5

apr

anti world tour

QUEBEC CITY, QC

Centre Videotron

 

6

apr

anti world tour

MONTREAL, QC

Bell Centre

 

9

apr

anti world tour

BALTIMORE, MD

Royal Farms Arena

 

10

apr

anti world tour

BOSTON, MA

TD Garden

 

13

apr

anti world tour

TORONTO, ON

Air Canada Center

 

15

apr

anti world tour

CHICAGO, IL

United Center

 

18

apr

anti world tour

WINNIPEG, MS

MTS Centre

 

20

apr

anti world tour

EDMONTON, AB

Rexall Place

 

21

apr

anti world tour

CALGARY, AB

Scotiabank Saddledome

 

23

apr

anti world tour

VANCOUVER, BC

Rogers Arena

 

24

apr

anti world tour

SEATTLE, WA

KeyArena

 

27

apr

anti world tour

SALT LAKE CITY, UT

Vivint Smart Home Arena

 

29

apr

anti world tour

LAS VEGAS, NV

Mandalay Bay

 

3

may

anti world tour

LOS ANGELES, CA

Forum

 

7

may

anti world tour

OAKLAND, CA

Oracle Arena

 

11

jun

anti world tour

AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS

Amsterdam Arena

 

14

jun

anti world tour

COVENTRY, UK

Ricoh Arena

 

16

jun

anti world tour

CARDIFF, UK

Cardiff Stadium

 

18

jun

anti world tour

SUNDERLAND, UK

Stadium of Light

 

21

jun

anti world tour

DUBLIN, IRELAND

Aviva Stadium

 

24

jun

anti world tour

LONDON, UK

Wembley Stadium

 

27

jun

anti world tour

GLASGOW, UK

Hampden Park

 

29

jun

anti world tour

MANCHESTER, UK

Emirates Old Park

 

5

jul

anti world tour

STOCKHOM, SWEDEN

Tele2 Arena

 

7

jul

anti world tour

COPENHAGEN, DK

Refshale Island

 

9

jul

anti world tour

HAMBURG, GERMANY

Volkspark Stadion

 

13

jul

anti world tour

MILAN, ITALY

San Siro

 

15

jul

anti world tour

NICE, FRANCE

Allianz Stadium

 

17

jul

anti world tour

FRANKFURT, GERMANY

Commerzbank Arena

 

19

jul

anti world tour

LYON, FRANCE

Grande Stade

 

23

jul

anti world tour

LILLE

Stade Lille

 

26

jul

anti world tour

PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC

Synotip Arena

 

28

jul

anti world tour

COLOGNE, GERMANY

Rhein Energie Stadion

 

30

jul

anti world tour

PARIS, FRANCE

Stade de France

 

2

aug

anti world tour

BERLIN, GERMANY

Olympiastadion

 

5

aug

anti world tour

WARSAW, POLAND

PGE Narodowy

 

7

aug

anti world tour

MUNICH, GERMANY

Olympiastadion

 

10

aug

anti world tour

VIENNA, AUSTRIA

Ernst Happel Stadium

 

12

aug

anti world tour

ZURICH, SWITZERLAND

Letzigrund Stadion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

*will format later*

 

26

 

feb

 

anti world tour

 

SAN DIEGO, CA

 

Viejas Arena

 

 

 

28

 

feb

 

anti world tour

 

SAN JOSE, CA

 

SAP Center

 

 

 

1

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

PHOENIX, AZ

 

Talking Stick Resort Arena

 

 

 

4

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

AUSTIN, TX

 

Frank Erwin Center

 

 

 

6

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

DALLAS, TX

 

American Airlines Center

 

 

 

8

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

NEW ORLEANS, LA

 

Smoothie King Center

 

 

 

9

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

ATLANTA, GA

 

Philips Arena

 

 

 

12

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

JACKSONVILLE, FL

 

Jacksonville Arena

 

 

 

13

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

TAMPA, FL

 

Amalie Arena

 

 

 

15

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

MIAMI, FL

 

American Airlines Arena

 

 

 

18

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

NASHVILLE, TN

 

Bridgestone Arena

 

 

 

19

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

CINCINNATI, OH

 

U.S. Bank Arena

 

 

 

20

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

CHARLOTTE, NC

 

The Time Warner Cable Arena

 

 

 

22

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

WASHINGTON, DC

 

Verizon Center

 

 

 

23

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

BUFFALO, NY

 

First Niagara Center

 

 

 

24

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

AUBURN HILLS, MI

 

Palace of Auburn Hills

 

 

 

26

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

HARTFORD, CT

 

XL Center

 

 

 

27

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

BROOKLYN, NY

 

Barclays Center

 

 

 

2

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

NEWARK, NJ

 

Prudential Center

 

 

 

3

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

PHILADELPHIA, PA

 

Wells Fargo

 

 

 

5

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

QUEBEC CITY, QC

 

Centre Videotron

 

 

 

6

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

MONTREAL, QC

 

Bell Centre

 

 

 

9

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

BALTIMORE, MD

 

Royal Farms Arena

 

 

 

10

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

BOSTON, MA

 

TD Garden

 

 

 

13

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

TORONTO, ON

 

Air Canada Center

 

 

 

15

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

CHICAGO, IL

 

United Center

 

 

 

18

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

WINNIPEG, MS

 

MTS Centre

 

 

 

20

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

EDMONTON, AB

 

Rexall Place

 

 

 

21

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

CALGARY, AB

 

Scotiabank Saddledome

 

 

 

23

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

VANCOUVER, BC

 

Rogers Arena

 

 

 

24

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

SEATTLE, WA

 

KeyArena

 

 

 

27

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

SALT LAKE CITY, UT

 

Vivint Smart Home Arena

 

 

 

29

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

LAS VEGAS, NV

 

Mandalay Bay

 

 

 

3

 

may

 

anti world tour

 

LOS ANGELES, CA

 

Forum

 

 

 

7

 

may

 

anti world tour

 

OAKLAND, CA

 

Oracle Arena

 

 

 

11

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS

 

Amsterdam Arena

 

 

 

14

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

COVENTRY, UK

 

Ricoh Arena

 

 

 

16

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

CARDIFF, UK

 

Cardiff Stadium

 

 

 

18

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

SUNDERLAND, UK

 

Stadium of Light

 

 

 

21

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

DUBLIN, IRELAND

 

Aviva Stadium

 

 

 

24

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

LONDON, UK

 

Wembley Stadium

 

 

 

27

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

GLASGOW, UK

 

Hampden Park

 

 

 

29

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

MANCHESTER, UK

 

Emirates Old Park

 

 

 

5

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

STOCKHOM, SWEDEN

 

Tele2 Arena

 

 

 

7

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

COPENHAGEN, DK

 

Refshale Island

 

 

 

9

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

HAMBURG, GERMANY

 

Volkspark Stadion

 

 

 

13

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

MILAN, ITALY

 

San Siro

 

 

 

15

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

NICE, FRANCE

 

Allianz Stadium

 

 

 

17

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

FRANKFURT, GERMANY

 

Commerzbank Arena

 

 

 

19

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

LYON, FRANCE

 

Grande Stade

 

 

 

23

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

LILLE

 

Stade Lille

 

 

 

26

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC

 

Synotip Arena

 

 

 

28

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

COLOGNE, GERMANY

 

Rhein Energie Stadion

 

 

 

30

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

PARIS, FRANCE

 

Stade de France

 

 

 

2

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

BERLIN, GERMANY

 

Olympiastadion

 

 

 

5

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

WARSAW, POLAND

 

PGE Narodowy

 

 

 

7

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

MUNICH, GERMANY

 

Olympiastadion

 

 

 

10

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

VIENNA, AUSTRIA

 

Ernst Happel Stadium

 

 

 

12

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

ZURICH, SWITZERLAND

 

Letzigrund Stadion

 

She's ending the tour in my country mad1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

*will format later*

 

26

 

feb

 

anti world tour

 

SAN DIEGO, CA

 

Viejas Arena

 

 

 

28

 

feb

 

anti world tour

 

SAN JOSE, CA

 

SAP Center

 

 

 

1

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

PHOENIX, AZ

 

Talking Stick Resort Arena

 

 

 

4

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

AUSTIN, TX

 

Frank Erwin Center

 

 

 

6

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

DALLAS, TX

 

American Airlines Center

 

 

 

8

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

NEW ORLEANS, LA

 

Smoothie King Center

 

 

 

9

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

ATLANTA, GA

 

Philips Arena

 

 

 

12

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

JACKSONVILLE, FL

 

Jacksonville Arena

 

 

 

13

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

TAMPA, FL

 

Amalie Arena

 

 

 

15

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

MIAMI, FL

 

American Airlines Arena

 

 

 

18

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

NASHVILLE, TN

 

Bridgestone Arena

 

 

 

19

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

CINCINNATI, OH

 

U.S. Bank Arena

 

 

 

20

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

CHARLOTTE, NC

 

The Time Warner Cable Arena

 

 

 

22

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

WASHINGTON, DC

 

Verizon Center

 

 

 

23

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

BUFFALO, NY

 

First Niagara Center

 

 

 

24

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

AUBURN HILLS, MI

 

Palace of Auburn Hills

 

 

 

26

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

HARTFORD, CT

 

XL Center

 

 

 

27

 

mar

 

anti world tour

 

BROOKLYN, NY

 

Barclays Center

 

 

 

2

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

NEWARK, NJ

 

Prudential Center

 

 

 

3

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

PHILADELPHIA, PA

 

Wells Fargo

 

 

 

5

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

QUEBEC CITY, QC

 

Centre Videotron

 

 

 

6

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

MONTREAL, QC

 

Bell Centre

 

 

 

9

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

BALTIMORE, MD

 

Royal Farms Arena

 

 

 

10

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

BOSTON, MA

 

TD Garden

 

 

 

13

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

TORONTO, ON

 

Air Canada Center

 

 

 

15

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

CHICAGO, IL

 

United Center

 

 

 

18

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

WINNIPEG, MS

 

MTS Centre

 

 

 

20

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

EDMONTON, AB

 

Rexall Place

 

 

 

21

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

CALGARY, AB

 

Scotiabank Saddledome

 

 

 

23

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

VANCOUVER, BC

 

Rogers Arena

 

 

 

24

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

SEATTLE, WA

 

KeyArena

 

 

 

27

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

SALT LAKE CITY, UT

 

Vivint Smart Home Arena

 

 

 

29

 

apr

 

anti world tour

 

LAS VEGAS, NV

 

Mandalay Bay

 

 

 

3

 

may

 

anti world tour

 

LOS ANGELES, CA

 

Forum

 

 

 

7

 

may

 

anti world tour

 

OAKLAND, CA

 

Oracle Arena

 

 

 

11

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS

 

Amsterdam Arena

 

 

 

14

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

COVENTRY, UK

 

Ricoh Arena

 

 

 

16

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

CARDIFF, UK

 

Cardiff Stadium

 

 

 

18

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

SUNDERLAND, UK

 

Stadium of Light

 

 

 

21

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

DUBLIN, IRELAND

 

Aviva Stadium

 

 

 

24

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

LONDON, UK

 

Wembley Stadium

 

 

 

27

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

GLASGOW, UK

 

Hampden Park

 

 

 

29

 

jun

 

anti world tour

 

MANCHESTER, UK

 

Emirates Old Park

 

 

 

5

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

STOCKHOM, SWEDEN

 

Tele2 Arena

 

 

 

7

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

COPENHAGEN, DK

 

Refshale Island

 

 

 

9

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

HAMBURG, GERMANY

 

Volkspark Stadion

 

 

 

13

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

MILAN, ITALY

 

San Siro

 

 

 

15

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

NICE, FRANCE

 

Allianz Stadium

 

 

 

17

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

FRANKFURT, GERMANY

 

Commerzbank Arena

 

 

 

19

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

LYON, FRANCE

 

Grande Stade

 

 

 

23

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

LILLE

 

Stade Lille

 

 

 

26

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC

 

Synotip Arena

 

 

 

28

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

COLOGNE, GERMANY

 

Rhein Energie Stadion

 

 

 

30

 

jul

 

anti world tour

 

PARIS, FRANCE

 

Stade de France

 

 

 

2

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

BERLIN, GERMANY

 

Olympiastadion

 

 

 

5

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

WARSAW, POLAND

 

PGE Narodowy

 

 

 

7

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

MUNICH, GERMANY

 

Olympiastadion

 

 

 

10

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

VIENNA, AUSTRIA

 

Ernst Happel Stadium

 

 

 

12

 

aug

 

anti world tour

 

ZURICH, SWITZERLAND

 

Letzigrund Stadion

 

No Belgium? I think she's scared of the terrorists in Brussels dead2

Luckily for me Lille isn't that far away 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kesha Sebert said:

ANTi is happening ellie1

I hope we get 14 songs or more katy3

Nov 27 or Dec 4, so the album is coming soon cry1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×